**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Willpower, salve, recovery

I’ve had half suicides long as I can remember, and the only reason I do it is cuz I wasn’t loosing health.. the recovery was always more than the loss. So one of these masteries aren’t working right.. common sense if you’ll read willpower, you gain .07 health.. poison suicide you loose .06 health.. I should be gaining more health than I’m loosing like I always have.. well I noticed today that’s not the case.. plz check into this.. I love running half suicides.. love the boost without the loss... i have pictures of b4 .. basically I’d be loosing 65 and gaining 66 or 67 sometimes.. I was never loosing health.. don’t know what’s wrong today but pls fix.. thank you for your time.. plus salve and recovery is maxed as well.. so really doesn’t make sense at all... s1naq5q7jdtv.pngje6c6a1xtgcu.png

Comments

• Tyson072013Tyson072013 Posts: 56
    Don’t know why the bottom picture posted, that was accident, but that does just salve is working cuz should be gaining health from salve.. only 5 per tick but still
    The opponents is working but not mine
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    poison reduces healing by 30%..........
    As I said b4 I’ve had half suicides for the last year.. the gain has always been more than the loss.. so either they changed something or something isn’t working right
    8pyszros6cvi.jpeg
    bun6gd1lr1fz.jpeg

If I hadn’t been using it the last year and a half I wouldn’t of brought it up.. thx tho
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    As for your 2nd picture about salve not working on ultron. Salve specifically says it doesnt work on robots.

j40m9wj8rnyv.jpg

Thats the math as I see it. 0.7% of health x 15% of 7% - 30% - 0.6% of health. It equals a negative percentage thus your losing health. Salves 4 health per second is negligible because higher ranked champs have 20k+ health
    Your right about salve that’s my fault... so what your saying is it just hadn’t been working right the last year ? I’ve ran half suicides long as I can remember and never lost health
    What kind of math is that ?? It’s simple .07% is more than .06% .. I should be gaining health like I have been since I started this game almost 2 years ago
    I’m not being rude I have pictures of when I gained more health than I lost.. that’s the only reason I run half suicides to begin with... I’ve been looking for them all morning but I’ve got a new phone since then.. it’s not much at all but all I cared about was not loosing health.. I’d be loosing say 55 and gaining 56 sometimes 55.. just an example.. it was always 1 or 2 more than the loss
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    If the oponent runs Despair mastery, that will change your life gain also.
    That could be it also .. but I’ve did multiple duels to check and I’m loosing on all.. doubt their all using it.. but that’s very valid point..
    czlihbrjh8h3.jpeg
    ima try a reg quest real quick to see if that’s the case.. good point man
    @Stark78Alfa .. you are completely right.. I’m not loosing in quest.. that’s 100% my bad guys.. sorry