**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL

Could this team handle the easy path? lj63r32uv44a.png

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Yup.
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    Yup.

Thanks. Just recently finished up road to labyrinth and I’m ready to get a path cleared. How many units should I save up?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    A lot unfortunately, because Blade is unduped. Duped, and he becomes a regen God which would have saved you a ton on units.

I'm not so sure about that team either. As Blade is r4, you probably need one attack synergy to get the extended enrage timer. I could be wrong there, so hopefully others can chime in with more advice.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Gonna need more units than you have
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    Thanks guys. The game has not been kind to me when it comes to skill cats or else blade would be R4. Looks like I got some work to do.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,166 ★★★★★
    Recemmone to du a bit recahes of the lol node and parth
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    edited August 2018
    SS with Spider-Man morales lets you basically stun on command without worriying about the limber. He needs to be r4 with 18% synergy boost though I believe. Or r5 and go nuts. Be advised I’m talking about a 5* SS, Blade is good but he will have problems with fights where they don’t bleed and aren’t Villians.