**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who are the 'better champions' for act 4 and to takedown maestro?

Im quite close to completing act 4 and im just wondering if there are great champions to take down maestro. Currently i have 5* medusa, 4* voodoo and 4* Vision as 'good' champs and a bunch of mediocre 4/40 stars

Comments

• Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    You’ll be fine. Vision alone will heal block and make you not have to worry about unblockable L1.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Honestly, I took down Maestro in Act 4 literally two days ago. My team was all 4* 4/40s and they were GP, Medusa, CB, Nebula, Drax.
    Guess who i used to take down Maestro.

It was CB. Guess how many tries...once and I have never gotten hit from Maestro. (of course there were blocked hits).

You will be fine
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Any champ can work well against maestro, you just gotta push him into special 2, which Is much easier to dodge than his special one
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I l just soloed Maestro with my 5/50 Medusa. (Cause the energy thing) Just try to push to L2 and dodge his third blast. He isn’t hard unless you get clipped by his L1. If you want reliability, just go Magik and you will have to avoid Maximum 2 L1’s
  • Options
    Swayam18Swayam18 Posts: 23
    Your team is much better than mine but still I am doing it with 1 4* at 3/30 and rest at 1/10 .
    I am at Act 4 Chapter 4 Quest 4..(Groot)
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Back when I completed Act 4 is used a max sig r5 4* SW with a crit team. I'd assume she would still be just as effective today.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I've been working through a single run through of Act 4 on my 2nd account, taking advantage of this week's reduced energy cost, and I've done all of it so far with only 3 characters:
    R4 4* CapWW2, duped
    R4 4* Guilly, unduped
    R4 4* AA, unduped

I have a r1 3* WS and CB simply for the synergies. I am currently 2 fights short of Maestro, waiting on energy.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Back in the day I used a 3* SW. I bet Archangel would be phenomenal if you have him
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    The secret is in avoiding the special 1, three hits (first two can be blocked; but the third one must be evaded).

If you have Guillotine, practise with her special 2 and it is training for Realm of Legend's Wolverine.