**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Season Leaderboards don't make sense

ChuckRyanChuckRyan Posts: 127 ★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
I'm having a difficult time understanding--let alone tracking our alliance's position in the Season 3 Leaderboards.

With different war start times, results will fluctuate as wars begin and end--that makes sense. But rather then refreshing after every maintenance window when all alliances are out of war, they refresh every few hours, so our rank is jumping all over the place.

An even stranger problem is the changing number of alliances in each tier. Last season, the number of alliances in Gold 1 changed in the final 24 hours from around 700 alliances in Gold 1 to nearly 1600. My Alliance went from the bottom 20% of the Gold 1 Leaderboard to the middle of our tier in the final 24 hours of Season 2.

611dwqktg39u.jpg

What is the source of truth for these leaderboards? I don't trust this info; past experience tells me not to. It's frustrating. We've worked really hard and there's no relaible data to indicate where we'll end up..

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Thundercats ... loved that show as a kid.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Until all wars have completed ranking will fluctuate. Not unlike the AQ rankings of old. That's why they made it where you couldn't see it until it was done. I'd say that's the next step here.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    How does the ranking affect your alliance’s playing in any way?

Anyway, just check the boards are maintenance. That’s when it’s most accurate. Or you can check it when Attack phase starts since everyone would have matched by then.
  • Flash1977Flash1977 Posts: 4
    I agree with original post. Our alliance was 1.2 million into gold 1 tier. 1 hour later after maintenance, we were in gold 2 and finished there. How about an explanation of why the tiers were cutoff where they were at the last minute? With all the kabam glitches lately, they need to address it so we know it wasn't another "bug".
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    Could be kabam raked you down for piloting or violating TOS. Could be than not all wars have ended so that rank was just temporary as others outscored you after their wars finished
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    on the final day during the last 5 or 6 hours we were dropping almost 50 places every half hour, then once our last points were calculated we jumped up 600 places, we used a lot of items to get the final boss kills because it looked like we were in danger of dropping a bracket, but in reality we was never in danger but we weren't to know, it was just because we started our last War later than everyone else.