**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3.9 mil alliance looking for a few new members.

Hey guys, our alliance is looking for a few new members. Looking for people 50k or better. We are a growing alliance and looking for people who will stay active. We do not mind helping you grow your roster if you are committed to playing the game and getting better. Must have the Line app or won't be eligible. Feel free to message me in game at Drezmorlin. That is also my Line ID.

Comments

• Options
    We are looking for members to run map 3 in AQ. Looking for active players, experience and good champs is preferred. We prioritise growth and have some awesome veteran players who are always happy to give advice. We all have lives and family.

Line app required, and we ask that you use it as much as possible.

No mandatory donations, no need for it at this level.

Great group of guys that know this is a game, we all have lives, jobs, and a family. Mostly based in USA, but have a few Internationally. Here to have fun, advance, and kick some butt.

Check us out. You can contact me IGN or on line app at Bulwyvf. I'm based in the UK so I may take some time to get back to you due to time difference.

Ally tag A.A.8

Thanks.