**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking Back on One Year of Playing MCOC

Well, it has been a year since I have started playing MCOC, and between the daily emergency maintenance's and the overheating issues, I actually got quite a few things done. So, lets go back a year in time to when I first started playing. I remember the day pretty vividly, I was bored, in my room, and desperate to do something. So I get on my Ipad, and start looking through games. I come upon MCOC in my downloaded apps (lol, I had downloaded it a few years back and played for maybe five minutes then got bored and uninstalled it), and think, "Hey, this looks fun," so I reinstall it and start playing.

Now fast forward a week, I'm fully into the game, logging on everyday to do what I could to advance quickly. To be honest, most of the time I didn't know what I was really doing. I hadn't known about the forums or reddit, so I had absolutely no idea of what a new player was supposed to do. I also didn't know anything about brackets in arenas, so I didn't grind them at all. I still have never grinded a single arena to this day. Its too much time commitment for me as a person still in school. But still, even through all my naivety, I still managed to progress. I was blessed with a four star Scarlet Witch in my first few weeks, as she would carry me through a lot of content, including Act 1, Act 2, and Act 3. The first five star I actually got was through the week long arena for one and two stars for five star shards ( I don't remember what its actually called), and it was Rogue!! She also carried me through a lot of content until I got better champs. And it was also around this time that I joined the alliance that I would stay with even to this day. It was a great alliance, full of people that were kind and willing to pass on tips to me to advance. It was 2 million rating when I joined. Now its 6 million.

Now, lets fast forward through time again to more recent times, to the day I got Sparky and Blade. I was on vacation at that time, and we had just ended our hold week (the first Alliance War season had just ended, and our alliance took a big hit to player count. We finally recovered from the loss of players just recently, about when Alliance War season 3 started), and I was openning my crystals. I wasn't expecting anyone good, as my luck has been pretty substandard. But then, to my surprise, Sparky pops out of a four star crystal, and then a minute later, Blade pops out if a five star crystal. I was shocked! I almost fell out of bed with disbelief. That day was one of the best days in my MCOC career.

Then came yesterday. My uncollected run. It started as a practice run just to get familiar with all the nodes and opponents on the path, but somehow, ended with me taking down the collector. The team I used was 5/50 Sparky, 4/40 Hulk, 4/40 AOU Vision, 2/35 Blade, and 5/50 Iceman. I used 4 team revives for the collector and 1 team revive on the path. Yesterday was also one of the best days in my career. It was so great, that I had trouble falling asleep that night.

That brings us to today, my one year anniversary. I am now Uncollected, with a pretty good roster (at least I like to think, you guys will be the judge of that), just shy of being in the 200k club, and not one champ that I have gotten through arena ( I like to think of it as a thumb damage prevention plan). This year has been an absolutely wonderful year, and I have high hopes for more (emergency maintenance's are not included in this statement) in the future .

My roster is attached below(bear in mind I have never grinded arena) :
onbj0raz6jwy.png
327vm62kgout.png
6akfvao1wlkj.png
aiahqkxn8itk.png
m41wdpvcd1n7.png
24112nyma67h.png

Comments

• hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    You've got better 5 stars than me and I've been playing 3 years.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    That five star luck is crazy man
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    lol, thanks guys. Yeah, I guess it is pretty good when you think about it.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Never grinded arena, but have a Kang?
  • SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    WOAH, Dont see many Kangs anymore
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Lol “substandard luck” lol lol you silly trollllollllo
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Thought this thread said "one year of piloting MCOC" :D
  • TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Posts: 113
    Thanks for the support guys!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Kang? That trash meh. Nice roster buddy. When you finish Act 5 make sure you awaken and 5/65 that blade!!!
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Looks ok i been playng like 10 months n stronger but i play alot
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    4ldpl9u1urrq.png
    2 r4s :)
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I always wanted kang. Nice roster bud. The hood is my personal favorite, I'm still hoping to get him as a 5 star one day.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Congrats on your anniversary....it doesnt matter how your roster is...You sound happy with your effort and thats what matters more...I have seen guys with roster twice better than yours and not happy with it...

Stay like that...Keep enjoying..Best of luck..Its more about enjoying yourself and less about progress....
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

damn good

Again, why?
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Qacob said:

damn good

Again, why?
    What?
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Qacob said:

damn good

Again, why?
    What?
    This thread is super dead. Or at least it was.
    Lol sorry, I was looking at progression stories
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    since this thread is back, decided to check on OPs progress.

He’s still not Cav yet, though.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

when's the last time he logged on?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

when's the last time he logged on?
    last time on forums was may 2019 :(
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

ok phew they're with us