Reducing war rating

I just want to ask Kabam why they reduced our war rating? We got mail explaining that one or more players in our ali violated Terms of Service. I am asking question why dont say which player did it? Or, why not ban patprticular player. You choosing to punish 29 everyday loyal players with no reason without any real explanation.

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    Nemanjann wrote: »
    I just want to ask Kabam why they reduced our war rating? We got mail explaining that one or more players in our ali violated Terms of Service. I am asking question why dont say which player did it? Or, why not ban patprticular player. You choosing to punish 29 everyday loyal players with no reason without any real explanation.

bcz they don't have one ? it's ... that's only bcz they don't khnow who is that ! dude
  • ShreyansshShreyanssh Member Posts: 6
    kabam at its best
  • TeebabsTeebabs Member Posts: 5

Same thing happened to my alliance this morning after we worked hard to get into the next bracket with our final win. Only to wake up and find that we’d been relegated and our war rating reduced drastically. I’m not sure Kabam understands that 30 alliance mates don’t just sit together in the same room and play mcoc. We’re different parts of the world and can’t physically control what someone else does! Why can’t people simply be punished on an individual basis. I’ve invested a whole lot of time and money into this game to be treated in this way. This is totally unjust and I think that’s me done with alliance war if Kabam doesn’t come out and address this, I’m not spending any dime on this game going forward.
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Teebabs wrote: »

Same thing happened to my alliance this morning after we worked hard to get into the next bracket with our final win. Only to wake up and find that we’d been relegated and our war rating reduced drastically. I’m not sure Kabam understands that 30 alliance mates don’t just sit together in the same room and play mcoc. We’re different parts of the world and can’t physically control what someone else does! Why can’t people simply be punished on an individual basis. I’ve invested a whole lot of time and money into this game to be treated in this way. This is totally unjust and I think that’s me done with alliance war if Kabam doesn’t come out and address this, I’m not spending any dime on this game going forward.

Because it a zero some game. If your alliance succeeds because it has someone cheating it means another alliance suffered because of that cheating.
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, the forums are not the place to discuss actions taken on game accounts and our privacy policy prevents us from sharing account information with anyone but the account owner. Since we are not able to provide more details related to this case on the forums, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.