**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let us sell t4c instead of trade 3 for 1

I been liking your changes kabam , but one of my head scratchers was this 3 for 1 trade for full t4c.. when we know we are required to get t5C , I know we aren’t suppose to go to rank 3 yet with 6* but can’t we have it set up where like 6*s before they came out just collect shards but not use them ? I just feel doing 3 for 1 is a waste when I could sell expiring t4c into t5C , just my opinion , comment if agree guys

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Historically, they haven't let us sell whole catalysts for fragments of the next level of catalyst until some time after that next level of catalyst has been introduced. I'm guessing we'll see T5CC sometime during Act 6. Once those have been out for a few months, then maybe they'll allow you to sell T4CC for T5CC fragments.

That said, I don't find the sale of these kinds of things very appealing. I'd be better served upgrading champs for arena purposes than selling for 1/100th of 1 catalyst of the next level.
  • Options
    Ms121986Ms121986 Posts: 21
    Valid points thanks. I believe we can sell t4b now though . Yes it’s small but small better than nothing. I do get where you’re coming from though
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Selling them would never be worth it. The amount of shards you would get will require 2 trucks of cats sold for one cat of a higher tier.