Awakening gem rarity

There are now way over 100 champions (and expanding) in this game. So you may pull an amazing 4 star or 5 star but be left for months and months before finally awakening him/her. This has led me to the idea of Premium Awakening Crystals. These crystals would be as easy to obtain as premium hero crystals (using shards). They have a 1.00% drop rate for a 4 star class awakening gem, and a 2.00% drop rate for a 3 star class awakening gem. The other 97.00% is for a 2 star class signature stone (+5) (This is because 2 stars will not need awakening.) The same could be done but as a grandmaster crystal version but the chance to get a 5 star awakening gem should be decreased to 0.1 - 0.5%.

I feel awakening gems are very good so therefore should be rare to obtain; however in the game at the moment they are close to non existent. This should help people with 5/50 4 stars but not many 5 stars which is the majority of the player base right now. The game gets boring grinding for 5 stars to be disappointed with a Groot or Hulkbuster. Just a little something I would like added and I think the rest of the community would as well.

This is a very basic idea I came up with off the top of my head so I am not asking for this exactly but some easier way to obtain awakening gems.