**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We need more information on the 2 cosmic buffs coming

It's been a while with out any new drops of information about these 2 champs. When, where, why... Who?
It was confirmed 2 cosmic champs would receive a buff soon, but that's all we got on it. The community is deeply engraved on the evidence that Venom and Carnage will be buffed in October to coincide with the upcoming Venom movie.
Everyone wants to know.

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Why? Cosmic class ain't that bad. Colossus or Iron Pat need a lot of work

Why? Out of curiosity lol
    We don't have any idea who else is getting buffed. We only know that 2 cosmic champs are. Nothing else. That really wasn't even on topic tbh.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    I’m just hoping a new X-men who can give some godlike synergy for my little Gambit
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    What miss marvel the classic or black look.
    What miss marvel the classic or black look.

Black Bolt was pretty much buffed after his recoil was taken away. Now he is pretty good for longer fights.
    ZEN wrote: »
    It’s ovious. Ms. Marvel and Venom. Both have movie coming out. Ms. Marvel will be available in 5* and 6* when they release it with new buffs.

Captain Marvel*
    Just had to say it.
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    Gamora should be one, she's in the 6 star crystal and needs a rework badly

Change captain Marvel haircut in the process pls

Maybe go back to the old one...
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    If anyone in the game needs a buff, it's the terrible champs that are available as 6*. It's such a slap in the face when you collect shards for months and get handed some trash like DPXF or Iron Fist, especially when you know you have no reasonable chance of duping them any time soon.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Tedders wrote: »
    Gamora should be one, she's in the 6 star crystal and needs a rework badly

Gamora should be able to regen like nebula of you stay true to comics.
    She should be so much better than she is right now
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hoping for Carnage and Venom or Kamalah.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi! We aren't quite ready to share the details about these changes yet, but we know everyone is excited to hear more. We'll let you know as soon as we can. :)

That doesn’t really help...
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Kamala! Please make this happen.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    There are some Cosmics who seriously need help. We know the most obvious one, Carnage.

But as noted above: Gamora was one of the original releases. Many of those characters -- Iron Fist, Colossus, OG Iron Man, Abomination and Juggernaut -- could use either touch-ups or even deeper cuts.

Gamora is one of those who could really use a deeper look. I would love to see Kabam's Use Metrics, but I have to believe that Gamora is on the short list of least used characters in the game. Granted, some character has to be the least used, but when you're an original release, to me, that means you really do need to be revisited because everything about the game has gotten more advanced
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Everybody’s here calling venom/carnage/kamala
    I’m gonna laugh when it’s gamora and king groot 😂
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I hope it's Carnage.

Wouldn't mind Venom, but would you have to apply some of any changes to Venompool as well?

Wouldn't mind if it was KK or SIM though.

I have KK, SIM, & Carnage as 5*...

• @ShadeZero I’d also be pissed
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Definitely gotta be Venom. Especially since his Movie is coming into theatres soon.

Not sure on other cosmic though. Even if any others ones did get a buff, I don’t like many of their animations and the way they play; so I most likely won’t use them

(Besides Medusa, Hyperion, Corvus, Venom, and Heimdall)
  • Venom has arguably the most badass animations in the entire game.
  • Bobmacoy71Bobmacoy71 Posts: 15
    improve kamala and carnage please!!!!