**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks For The Collectible

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
Just wanted to say thanks for the 2* Stark Enhanced. I'd love to see more sometime. I don't use my 2*'s, but I love collecting, and it also gives us a chance to try handling the Champs while Grinding for them. Either way, thanks. :)

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Just wanted to say thanks for the 2* Stark Enhanced. I'd love to see more sometime. I don't use my 2*'s, but I love collecting, and it also gives us a chance to try handling the Champs while Grinding for them. Either way, thanks. :)

I can agree to that. Honestly new 2*s have value too because it gives me an additional champ to use for level ups. I also can dump awakening and sig stones into him.
  • Options
    I think the last one they did was Quake? I'd like to see it too, even if only for the champs that Kabam KNOWS are good.

I believe it was. I'm just happy to collect them. It's also nice to give them a spin before the Arena Results. Although that's half the enjoyment of getting a new Champ, so I wouldn't necessarily want to see it every Champ. More often would be nice.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Is a nice addition. I was already expecting to see this since they were selling a 2/3-star spider to new players
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    While I agree free stuff is nice, I hate Spider-Tool, and all spider universe related things. These next 2 months are going to suck so much. I am actually debating only playing for AQ and AW.

So you're saying your going to skip out on rewards because you don't like the theme for the quests or upcoming champs lol
  • Options
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    While I agree free stuff is nice, I hate Spider-Tool, and all spider universe related things. These next 2 months are going to suck so much. I am actually debating only playing for AQ and AW.

So you're saying your going to skip out on rewards because you don't like the theme for the quests or upcoming champs lol

Didn't understand that one either. To each his own, I suppose. Lol.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Cable wrote: »
    Yeah this is an awesome gift. While 2*'s aren't going to be viable in much of the game it's fun to collect them and run the arena with them sometimes.

Unranked 2*s actually make great champs to sandbag with during t4 basic catalyst arena. Before having the champs needed to just plow through I used max ranked 3*s and an unranked 2* for quite a few of the matches up until I hit infinite streak.
  • Options
    DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    expressing*

You're welcome! ;)
  • Options
    DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    No problem bud. :)
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I think it's a cool idea. It gives me a reason to use one of the hundreds of 2* awakening gems that I have sitting around collecting dust.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

I received all the 2* spider verse champs today. I'm cool with that. Now I hope to get lucky and pull them as 4* champs.
  • Options
    wray1976 wrote: »

I received all the 2* spider verse champs today. I'm cool with that. Now I hope to get lucky and pull them as 4* champs.

Believe it or not, I'm pulling for a 4* Carnage lol.