**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Awakening gems - Why so rare?

There are now way over 100 champions (and expanding) in this game. So you may pull an amazing 4 star or 5 star but be left for months and months before finally awakening him/her. This has led me to the idea of Premium Awakening Crystals. These crystals would be as easy to obtain as premium hero crystals (using shards). They have a 1.00% drop rate for a 4 star class awakening gem, and a 2.00% drop rate for a 3 star class awakening gem. The other 97.00% is for a 2 star class signature stone (+5) (This is because 2 stars will not need awakening.) The same could be done but as a grandmaster crystal version but the chance to get a 5 star awakening gem should be decreased to 0.1 - 0.5%.

I feel awakening gems are very good so therefore should be rare to obtain; however in the game at the moment they are close to non existent. This should help people with 5/50 4 stars but not many 5 stars which is the majority of the player base right now. The game gets boring grinding for 5 stars to be disappointed with a Groot or Hulkbuster. Just a little something I would like added and I think the rest of the community would as well.

This is a very basic idea I came up with off the top of my head so not this exactly but some easier way to obtain awakening gems. Leave what you think on awakening gems and ways they could be slightly more common in the posts as suggestions.... because I really hope it's not just me that thinks this.