**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected

I'm sitting here after beating Act 4, contemplating is UNCOLLECTED really worth the title?

The power levels are ridiculous, how did y'all beat this stuff? Tips? Team combinations?

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I did it with SW, Wolverine, cap ww2, Hulk and ...I can't even remember the last one it was that long ago.
    Yes it's worth it, it's not just a title.

You get uncollected free crystals, UC daily crystal (no more 1* champs), UC arena crystals, access to UC EQ which is the biggest source of 5/6* shards at the moment.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Do you hate getting 1 stars from the daily crystal? If the answer is yes, you should go for it. I wasn't quite ready for it but when I got 12 1stars in a row, i pushed through. I used gwenpool, doc oc, red hulk and iceman in most quests. Would switch out the fifth champ depending on what I saw on the path ahead.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Uncollected is just 1 time, no one is saying 100% it right now. The rewards pay off big time, everything people mentioned above and you get acess to grandmaster crystals plus a free one every 2 weeks instead of a premium
  • Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    Im finally going for Uncollected. I left an alliance due to some BS so have some time to focus on it. I had already done 5.1.1 to 5.1.3 and they arent bad at all. I have a pretry solid roster ao any tips would help. I got a little hung up on 5.1.4 but I have to switch my champs up. Any tips on certain champs for certain paths would be much appreciated. I have almost all Got tier champs in either 4 or 5 star versions except for Hyperion.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Player909 wrote: »
    Im finally going for Uncollected. I left an alliance due to some BS so have some time to focus on it. I had already done 5.1.1 to 5.1.3 and they arent bad at all. I have a pretry solid roster ao any tips would help. I got a little hung up on 5.1.4 but I have to switch my champs up. Any tips on certain champs for certain paths would be much appreciated. I have almost all Got tier champs in either 4 or 5 star versions except for Hyperion.

Good luck. You should be able to do it with a reasonable Roster. It gets really tricky around 5.2.4. I'm on 5.2.5. Just waiting to amass some Resources for the push through.

OP, it's definitely worth it from what comes along with it. It's not easy, at least up to what I've done, but it's a pivotal Bracket change, and the Rewards are ongoing. To be honest, I haven't done it because Storymode is something that comes when I have extra time. I'm usually Grinding or doing EQ, and haven't hunkered down yet. Plus, I get pretty bad lag with my device in harder content, and I just get frustrated. I'm going to finish 5.2 as soon as I can save a bit of Units and Revs, just incase. In terms of everything that comes along with it, I think it's worth it.