**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Killmonger with Indestructible Charges vs SP3 that Apply Debuffs

I recently acquired a 5* Killmonger. In testing him out, I've noticed when he has Indestructible Charges, he can tank an SP3, but if that SP3 applies debuffs, they'll still be applied.

As an example, I pushed GG to SP3, took no damage, but it applied multiple debuffs which in turn took most of my health.

Question - are debuffs from SP3's applied regardless of how many Indestructible Charges he as? Is the solution here, not to push champs with debuff inflicting SP3's to SP3?

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Comments

• Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    He has only 3 indectructible chargues, so he only can tank sp3 with 3 or less hits, he lose one indestructible chargues each time he received a hit, so if one hit aplied a debuff and you have no more indestructible charges the debuff will drain your life.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Thats how all indestructibles work ... even the boost won’t save u from debuffs
  • Jake12345Jake12345 Posts: 14
    Okay so his indestructable charges are different from Iceman's ice armor when going against SP3s.

We can use Cyclops as an example. Iceman will take 5% damage from the whole SP3 ~25 hits. You're saying if KM has 3 charges active and Cyclops unleashes his SP3 KM will only be indestructible for the first 3 hits of that SP3? @Helicopter_dugdugdug
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    No, he will be immune to all damage but he will get the armor break ... debuffs are still applied but sp3 damage is blocked ... for example u geg hit by arch angel sp3, u will be at 100% hp at the end of sp3 but them the neuro will start ticking doing damage as normal
  • Jake12345Jake12345 Posts: 14
    Understood, thank you!
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yes. also sp3 may add multiple "hits" to the counter but are truly only dealt with as a single hit. Ice is just immune to any of the poison and bleed that may come. Another example would be Quake's concussion or Void's debuffs. THese would still deal damage, bypass the indestructible because there's no attack.
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Indestructible is a weird buff. When you hit a champ with it like Luke cage you can still crit but no damage shows up. Try fighting a Luke cage with spiked Armor and you will see him gain physical resist buffs and you will take damage
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    You won't get any hit from anyone sp3 while you have those indestructible charges. Its just the after effects like stun, poison, incinerate will still apply.
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    I have 4* Killmonger should unlock his signature ability ??? And what exactly reverberation will do, like how much damage will he reverberate ?