**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can someone give me a Hype Tl;Dr?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I got Hyperion 5* this morning from a featured 5* crystal, never had higher than a 3* Hype, and I’m not quite familiar with his play style. Is it heavy heavy heavy and then L2, or is it like combo, 2 heavies, L2? The regen really looks meh and I don’t think I would ever use it. Please help me out with how you use him to the best of his abilities. Thanks!

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Really depends on the situation. Use heavy attacks to build Fury stacks, his SP1 is great for intercepting against stun immunity or IWIM, his SP2 is just a freight train if you need raw damage, and the only thing I use his cosmic charges for would be the extra damage output.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Okay seems simple enough. Is there really any reason to sit at full power for the benefits of the cosmic charges? I feel like damage would be lost because of wasted power
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Hyperion is a power house. You can use heavy/heavy/sp2 to bring down opponents very fast.
    His SP 1 also works very well to burn down opponents.

As for the cosmic charges, I only hold to get them if I need to trigger the heal ..
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Parry - Heavy - Parry - Heavy - Parry - Special - Repeat

The regen is pretty much garbage, SP2 is generally preferred for the stun but SP1 incenerate can be helpful in situations e.g Safeguard.

Do not sit at full power. Bring the pain ASAP