**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Got back from 9 months hiatus and look for an Alliance

I got back in the game since beginig of july.
I'm 52. Looking for a relax Alliance to do AQ/AW. No pressure.
I'm active during weekdays and every other weekends.
I have Line installed, but, I don't want the thing to beep like hell.
If you're interested, please, provide the name of your alliance, I will check. I don't want to be flooded with request.
And, don'T tell me that you are silver/gold or wathever, I don't know what it represents. There was none of these things in october last year.
Sorry for any grammar or typo errors, I'm french talking but, I hate playing games in french.

1go6rwcivheo.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    My advice after so much time away....stay away...unless you enjoy the dumpster fire lol.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Grind man. You have some weak champs for being a level 57
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Also if your serious about playing again you need to learn exactly what gold 1 and 2 etc means. Because that's what it is now. You just have to.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Grind man. You have some weak champs for being a level 57

Grind??? This is what I'm doing since my comeback. I'm not at 228 arena wins streak for nothing.
    This is why I'm looking for an Alliance. I'm getting nowhere with grinding. Got 3 level this week because of XP bonus.
    There has been a lot of changes in this game since last october. back then, it was hard work to get a 4*, imagine a 5*.
    Now, 4* are like 3* back then.
    Back then I got 2 5* in 9 months of playing. Got 3 5* since my comeback 45 days ago.

My total playing time since I've discovered this game is around 11 months.

I have good champs to rank/level, but missing the resources...

1g8f1qj41kwx.jpg
    j4fgfbgvwh6n.jpg
    e7voj9zdt6hg.jpg
  • Options
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Also if your serious about playing again you need to learn exactly what gold 1 and 2 etc means. Because that's what it is now. You just have to.

I don't mind learning gold/silver, but, what I did say is, don't tell me that you are G/S or whatever, I don't know what it is. I will learn, don't worry.
  • Options
    DimmDimm Posts: 85
    Saw your post. Would be glad to have you aboard.
    Alliance tag is MKOV.
    If you would like to have time to discuss, negotiate and what not (since you have LINE) pls message me on it.
    My ID is divinespring. Would be glad to have you
  • Options
    Joined an alliance. Thank you all.
  • Options
    ItzWinstonItzWinston Posts: 21
    Hey man we'd love to have you in our alliance. Hiatus or not, Thunder Buddies (TB-Yo) Send me a message on Line. ID- ItzWinston
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited August 2018
    NEO_mr_Anderson,
    I see that you've already chosen an alliance, but if it doesn't work out, please consider The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.0 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    We're not looking to sweep every AW, but AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. It's fine if you'd rather use in game chat than LINE so it doesn't get flooded.
    Our updated stats are as follows : 4,024,379 (4.0MIL) - 985 AW Rating
  • Options
    jql60738nphy.png
  • Options
    Line is: jsezz84 hit me up if interested