**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* Champ to Max Out...

Hey ya'll... I am about to gain the last t4cc I need to max out a t4 skills champion. The choices are Elektra (duped, level 66), Blade (unduped), Gwenpool (unduped) and Daredevil classic (unduped). I realize that only one is duped, but the latest tier list says that none of the 4 of them need to ve duped. I'm mostly looking for an attacker to use in AQ/AW (whichever one I don't use my 5* Hawkeye in). So which one will serve me best? Your advice/vote is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance! :)

Which 4* Champ to Max Out... 28 votes

Elektra (duped, level 66)
3%
theblueman 1 vote
Blade (unduped)
64%
SMiller80HotCarlosSpeedbumpIcsGrecHammerbro_64tufan_1974Danny_AnthinhoSaket_123Nb2121Webby72SupermanafficinadoTheBogey08QWERTY823RaveNNDMath1012LoctiteSuperGlueJagvann3r 18 votes
Gwenpool (unduped)
32%
adqqedfyvrRikuremaF317_fr3do_Atharva111Quatre_1988AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgShocker34 9 votes
Daredevil Classic (unduped)
0%

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool (unduped)
    I meant to click blade not gwen lol
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Blade (unduped)
    Blade has some extra utility with his danger sense, and once you dupe him his regen will come in handy.
    You will eventually get GR and Stark (if you don't alreadu have them) which will make all of them even stronger.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool (unduped)
    1 - I'd take 5* HE, he is good
    2 - explore act 4 to get 4* generic ag
    3 - for blade you'd have to bring gr and dorm/meph to use his sinergies, otherwise he's not that good. also you need deep wounds to get him to fill power. GP doesn't need any sinergy, and pretty good without DW, but you might get it for her as well. I'd go with GP for sure
  • Aleor wrote: »
    1 - I'd take 5* HE, he is good
    2 - explore act 4 to get 4* generic ag
    3 - for blade you'd have to bring gr and dorm/meph to use his sinergies, otherwise he's not that good. also you need deep wounds to get him to fill power. GP doesn't need any sinergy, and pretty good without DW, but you might get it for her as well. I'd go with GP for sure

Of course I use my 5* Hawkeye when I need a skills champ. But there's only one of him. So my question was about who my other strong skills champ is going to be, in case I need a skills champ in both AW and AQ at the same time (or if I need one in story mode while AW/AQ is ongoing.

As for synergy vis-a-vis blade, I'm also extremely close to ranking up my 5* Dormamu. In fact, it very well might happen the same day, or maybe the day after. Would that change your vote?