**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Appreciation Crystals: Consistent Rewards for Everyone?

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
Thank you for the SA Crystals. However, may I offer a request that the rewards be similar for everyone. Some of my alliance mates have had 5* shards and 30% boosts, while myself and others have had single brown alliance health pots and 150 glory - very underwhelming. If everyone received the same rewards, I think we'd all feel equally appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I agree. I have yet to get any 5* or even 4* shards from these crystals.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    Come on, folks, like any other crystals we open it's based on the random odds of each type of draw. If everyone was getting the same thing, why bother with crystals at all. These appreciation crystals are no different than things like the Daily Crystals, where the range of rewards you can get varies greatly.

They are free rewards. I've not gotten 30% boosts or lots of shards or anything, but everything it gives me is something I didn't have before. The crystals are random; some folks will be lucky and get the best rewards, many of us won't.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    From mine I got a total of 1500 5* shards. I'm not complaining lol
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    1000 5* shards, a few team revives, some glory and boosts. Not too bad. Still wish they would've given more than 1000 5* shards upfront though.