**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are any of these 5* champs worth a generic?

Are any of these 5* champs worth a generic? 69 votes

Ghost Rider
4%
Mixkebabcolbyscipio987ItsTheBroski 3 votes
Ultron
0%
Domino
26%
RaganatorStewmanStefanjonesWhiteManStL_SuitsxevansbuttersGreifmaster911SuperSam57Jdub1250DRTOPrimetime_769GhostboytjieKingsumKngSpcth3_josephBitterHeadskullduggery72 18 votes
Hyperion
11%
BadroseCapWW2Kaks0053Nemesis666Quiet_down_Jr01KillerRino19John757Voltolos 8 votes
Crossbones
0%
Goldpool
2%
Shadow_PhoneixxxKyojinxx 2 votes
Task Master
2%
WelderofortuneFooshblalala 2 votes
Hulk Ragnarok
2%
TimrosShadownamez 2 votes
Mephisto
0%
Save for Someone Else
49%
GamerCaptain_KandicedanielmathDarkstar4387Ghost998SIlverProfessorSungjDarkrider05PrinceEldarionAnonymous346ADiZTwmRDTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverLeo_ruBahamutdfmoore26JC_SlapaTheMightyC 34 votes

Comments

• TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    I forgot to add GP as well
  • PrinceEldarionPrinceEldarion Posts: 76
    Save for Someone Else
    Domino is great but I wouldn’t waste a generic gem on her. She doesn’t really need it
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Task Master
    How good are you with taskmaster? If you can play him really well and are comfortable with him, go for it. If not, save it for another champ
    How good are you with taskmaster? If you can play him really well and are comfortable with him, go for it. If not, save it for another champ

I really don't have much experience with taskmaster
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Save for Someone Else
    Gwenpool or save
    Gwenpool or save

Does GP's awakened ability lower ability accuracy for things like aura of incineration and limbo?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    TRSIMP wrote: »
    Gwenpool or save

Does GP's awakened ability lower ability accuracy for things like aura of incineration and limbo?

Good question...I have a 5* Skill class awakening gem I'm considering using on my R4 Gwenpool but don't want to regret it later if I pull Blade...
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Save for Someone Else
    It depends on who you don’t have, if you have lots of great champs duped, I’d say go for domino or GP
    Webby72 wrote: »
    It depends on who you don’t have, if you have lots of great champs duped, I’d say go for domino or GP

I have sparky, drax, KM, Kuke Cage duped as 5*
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    TRSIMP wrote: »
    Gwenpool or save

Good question...I have a 5* Skill class awakening gem I'm considering using on my R4 Gwenpool but don't want to regret it later if I pull Blade...

yes. she lowers ability accuracy like AOI and limbo
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    None of those guys really need it so probably best to save for someone that it’s critical to their kit.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Ghost Rider
    Domino doesn't need to be awakened. It helps GR a lot more.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Save for Someone Else
    I’d wait for somebody who needs their sig to be effective, like Star Lord or Voodoo.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Save for Someone Else
    Seatin made a spreadsheet for what he believes are champs worthy of awakening gems.
    (if they're not in shaded boxes, they're champs you should just wait to dupe naturally)
    Best Champions to Awaken
    Also, sometimes it really depends on what your playstyle is and the content you need to clear.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Save for Someone Else
    They’re all really good unduped but if I were to chose one I’d go with Domino.