**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for Alliance

Looking for high Alliance. Comfortable with High war tiers. Can clear my lines no problem. Looking for AQ 5x5 with no issues completing. Not interested in Alliance under 15k rating or less than gold 1 prefer platinum. US timezone is a must. Left my alliance due to complacency and not completing AQ. Looking for team open to challenge and progressing.
img

Comments

• Options
    LingoLingo Posts: 22
    zdeo2vmv89va.jpg
  • Options
    Harry_Roxx1337Harry_Roxx1337 Posts: 112
    5i6380n9g4b4.jpeg

Hit me up if you have interest.
    Harry Roxx
    Line ID: harryroxx
  • Options
    CarpyCarpy Posts: 95
    Hit me up at carpy16. Run 5x5 6.3k prestige. Tier 4 war gold 1 pushing for plat 3
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited August 2018
    BuckeyeKP in game and on LINE. we're 14.7M, Gold 1. Most do AQ with their 550s so we can win wars.
    Lemme know
  • Options
    xL3G3NDxxL3G3NDx Posts: 7
    [-REJ-] Avenger Rejects. 6.5k prestige and we run 5x5 AQ. We might add a map6 BG with the new AQ changes and ended this season in top 250 of Gold1 and will be pushing for Platinum 3. In-game name xL3G3NDx and Line ID: legendchampion.
  • Options
    MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
    Would be awesome if you had a Line ID
  • Options
    NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61
    5x5 AQ, Gold 1 AW alliance
    Message me on line if interested: NATISAAD
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Lingo wrote: »
    Looking for high Alliance. Comfortable with High war tiers. Can clear my lines no problem. Looking for AQ 5x5 with no issues completing. Not interested in Alliance under 15k rating or less than gold 1 prefer platinum. US timezone is a must. Left my alliance due to complacency and not completing AQ. Looking for team open to challenge and progressing.
    img

look me up in game Haunted stories, we have 2 retiring
  • Options
    Corby11Corby11 Posts: 170
    Hi we are just over 16mil looking for 2. 5x5 all week for top 600 in AQ finished top 700 in gold 1 this season alliance tag (SB 69) Samurai Blood 69 look us up in game and give one of the officers a shout if you are interested