**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New champion, bad pull, next to god tier

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
gbtzi15oh5u8.png
I must ask you why? Why Kabam?
I have no use for this champ lol
Is he good for anything? Any suggestions?

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I should edit this again so I don't get flagged anymore lol
  • Kana2Kana2 Posts: 9
    Let's trade. I pulled a 5 star colussus as my fourth five star this morning.
    edited August 2018
    Kana2 wrote: »
    Let's trade. I pulled a 5 star colussus as my fourth five star this morning.

I'd actually rather have that Collossus tbh
  • He may not be a Hyperion, but everyone has their quirks @XFA_Rebooted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPXS3X3Kg7s
  • @XFA_Rebooted Another example from the same YouTuber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKtacUdJI6A
  • Arenas, AWD for diversity points...
    @XFA_Rebooted Another example from the same YouTuber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKtacUdJI6A

Yeah, but the downside to it is that if he has to much of his energy stuff (Sorry i have no idea what it is called) he will eventually degen himself.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Parry double medium HUGE special damage, blade like controlled regen, persistent power and special bonus for utilizing that power within the fist part of a fight. A Korg counter as well. Energy damage and huge energy resistance, so good for dorm, magik, iceman etc. Unique synergies give him more prowess and give the synergy team energy resistance.

All unduped btw.
    Is he worth rank 3? I got enough T4CC to Do it. I just don't think more than rank 3 is worth it...
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I find him fun to play... if you’re at the point where you’ve got no one better to rank, go for it. He might be useful in the future, similar to how Ronan/Loki was this month
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Probably the best counter to Korg, just saying
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Take him to R3 and see what you think. Regardless, a non-villain mutant is still good for war defense.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Everything will be useful sooner or later now with these champion requirements they just came out with
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    you must love complaining to every little thing that happens in your life
    edited August 2018
    you must love complaining to every little thing that happens in your life

No lol
    I just love this game... But just like everyone else, they don't want the bad champ.
    Looks to be like you have a history of complaining too. Just saying.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    never against "bad" pulls

is bishop, not groot
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Next time Ice Phoenix rears her ugly head you will be prepared. Otherwise he’s a moderately fun arena champs and ok ish defender.