**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik's sp3 bugged

Hey all, Today I planned to explore act 5.4 so started with 5.4.1 and took the rage path. First two opponents were taken care by archy then came Captain Marvel so I used my Magik who's unduped but at 4 55 and when I used sp3 the damage was too less like around 2500 which was not supposed to happen because she had 5 fury buff. After the sp3 all the buffs were removed then I figured maybe rage isn't counted as a buff 🤷🏻‍♂️. But after which when I tried groot it happened again. This time groot had 6 buff of each buffs so that's around 18 buffs and rage was at 3 so 21 buffs in total which means Magik's sp3 should instantly destroy groot but no. Again only 2 to 3% health was removed and all the buffs were nullified. Is it just me or is it a bug?

Comments

• Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Opponents on rage can't take more damage than that specified in description ( 2.5% I guess)
  • Options
    Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
    Oh right. It's probably that. Sorry and thanks.
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    Yw! Use Red Hulk if you've got him. He's solid against rage nodes due to his high passive damage esp. with 10 heat charges.