**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeons and the direction of the game

Dungeons is sooooooooooooooooooooo boring and it reminds me of when I was a kid saving my pocket money up to buy something, it takes ages to get anything.
Why is it now everything takes ages and this shift to “ long term play for reward”
A month for a chance to get a 5* crystal that only gives you a basic dupe if you don’t pull a new champ.
Let’s have triple the points to make it a month event and then another event next month,
Oh and why I’m here when you said you were going to shake up the “alliance events” out of interest reducing taking 2 days off an exsisting event is not really refreshing it’s either down right lazy or some serious lack of vision.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    the crystals now give full dupes
    Also you always had to wait for rewards so I dont see why you think dungeons are so bad
  • Voltolos wrote: »
    Also you always had to wait for rewards so I dont see why you think dungeons are so bad

Glad they give full dupes as the last ones didn’t, and no you didn’t have to wait for rewards
    Ie all 3 day events are a 3 day wait not as you earn them
    Aq is now 5 days not as you earn them
    And aw is a month
    And last dungeons was about a 1/3 of the time
  • Dungeons are awesome. Great new addition to game. Don't have to play them if you don't like them.
    Dungeons are awesome. Great new addition to game. Don't have to play them if you don't like them.

Didn’t say I didn’t like them there just boring and piss easy to get the milestones
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    its pretty much arena with a partner lol, extremely tedious
  • AgentRocker2112AgentRocker2112 Posts: 28
    edited August 2018
    I think they are fun to play with random people in the dungeons... Guess just difference of opinion.
  • I think they are fun to play with random people in the dungeons... Guess just difference of opinion.

The format is fine but the drip feeding rewards is a joke, I’m all for new things but when they do it once and the next one is 3 times as long it’s a joke, we all know it’s to keep us coming on the game as much as possible.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I personally don’t find dungeons boring. I just wish it wasn’t bugged like most new content they roll out.

Boring and tedious is the gwenpool goes to the movie event.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »

Glad they give full dupes as the last ones didn’t, and no you didn’t have to wait for rewards
    Ie all 3 day events are a 3 day wait not as you earn them
    Aq is now 5 days not as you earn them
    And aw is a month
    And last dungeons was about a 1/3 of the time

It always took a long time to get a 5* champ is what i meant there. I thought we were still talking about the 5* crystals
  • I find it easier to reach all Milestones myself taking less time than it did before.
  • I find it easier to reach all Milestones myself taking less time than it did before.

Yes that parts quicker but 27 days for a crystal ................
  • 73 days left on the crystals so 3 months of this :/
  • I guess if you want the free crystal(s) for playing dungeons, it's a good idea to play. If it seems like it's
    not something you are willing to do, then I wouldn't play. I enjoy them, so the layout is fine with me, the free
    crystals is just icing on the cake.
  • I guess if you want the free crystal(s) for playing dungeons, it's a good idea to play. If it seems like it's
    not something you are willing to do, then I wouldn't play. I enjoy them, so the layout is fine with me, the free
    crystals is just icing on the cake.
    But there not free, the time you put in makes it a cost
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s an easy way to get a 5* crystal. Not sure what’s the problem with waiting. It’s not like you don’t collect shards in order to open them regularly. You do have to wait until you build up alenough shards. Same concept here
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    It should be monthly and allowed you access to enough dark artifact for 1special 5* dungeon crystal every month after hitting all the milestone. Let the dungeon runs coincide with the eq so player can choose what they want to play when they want to play it.