**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance that can hit gold 1 with ease

Looking for an alliance with high tier people who aren't chasing platinum and are just fine with gold 1 and can hit it with little to even no item spend. Can do map 6 but would prefer not to be running it because of time reasons. A good line chat that is friendly is also a good bonus

About myself.
Prestige is 7700+
4 6 stars, 3 r4 5 star and 2 r5 5 stars. All content in the game completed. Active player.

Comments

• Mr_Sinister433Mr_Sinister433 Posts: 33
    We do map 5*5 aq and finished gold 2 234ish spot becuase of in actives that cost us a few wars. We are replacing those
    Hit up my brother Lanttank on line app or in game
  • Look me up bert1287 on line
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @Appleisgod

You seem like a pretty cool dude here on the forums, we are pretty much exactly what you’re describing.

We also have a really fun line group. If you haven’t already found something I’ll hit you up in game so you can check out our ally.
  • tara1liptara1lip Posts: 10
    Started a new alliance with former platinum guys. We’re gonna keep it chill. Gold 1 and a priority for top 500 in AQ. Hit me on line tara1lip
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Hi Apple... want to chat, add me on line. my id is badboyboo.
    We run map3 with maybe one bg running map5.
    everyone is active and skilled.
  • We are a high gold 1 tier 4 aw and 5x5 aq finishing around rank 600. We finish everything and complete wars without a problem. If you are interested hit me up.

Line: mrblackisback
  • NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61
    We are a gold 1 alliance and do AQ 5x5
    Looking to replace a retiring member or 2.
    Line ID is NATISAAD if you’re interested
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    I’m currently in retirement, but my old alliance is looking for a replacement! They do 5x5 AQ, and are gold 1, use Line and there’s no minimums in events, but they hit everything but arena. Look up OGBobby [6889•GMT-5] on Line if you’re interested. 15.2mil rating with 2k war rating. Shroomzofdoom is the alliance name.
  • Looking for 2 players that can handle aq 5x5 and war gold one
    Line = kingcoffin
  • Knagel17Knagel17 Posts: 33
    Line is kennynagel
    Hit me up
  • Knagel17Knagel17 Posts: 33
    zeu3xd4gaf2s.png
  • Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    If you are still looking hit me up. We hit gold 1 rank 140 last season.

On line hit me up at wad525 or bigdog888
    Or ingame wad525 or ~thedude~
    qxtgln71j12l.jpg