**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Is it me or is the Champs gaining power at a faster rate

Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
While I was grinding in Arena a few minuets ago I notice that the opposing champion would be at two bar of power while I've yet to be at one, I'm a heavy arena grinder and this is a first I do know that when you hit the opposing champ they gain power base on the damage you're dealing but today that's not the case and no it wasn't a mystic champ I just lost a match to killmonger and he went from 1.5 bar to 3 with with just a 5 hit combo.

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Killmonger gains power when debuffs are inflicted..was he with st or void?
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Killmonger gets bonus power for every debuff, including parries.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Killmonger can be very dangerous when paired with Void in arena. Especially if you're running Resonate. He'll shrug off a lot of buffs and gain health when he does, and each debuff gives him power. Plus, he'll be at L2 a lot, so those invulnerability charges will keep him from taking damage. He can be a tough nut to crack if you're unprepared.

And people want to turn defense synergies back on in war. It'd be a nightmare.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Killmonger can be very dangerous when paired with Void in arena. Especially if you're running Resonate. He'll shrug off a lot of buffs and gain health when he does, and each debuff gives him power. Plus, he'll be at L2 a lot, so those invulnerability charges will keep him from taking damage. He can be a tough nut to crack if you're unprepared.

And people want to turn defense synergies back on in war. It'd be a nightmare.

yeah defense synergies will be a nightmare I say leave it as it is because bro he got to Sp3 in no time and iwas KO yeah he was with void thanks for clearing that up
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    All I know is the AI gains power faster than the summoner.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    KattohS wrote: »

I also observed this one, regardless of killmongeror or mystic dispersion-related power gains...
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    KattohS wrote: »

Fairly certain that's not true. It's just that the power gained for getting hit is higher than the power gained while attacking.
    Generally the player will hit ai more than get hit so it just seems that way
    I’m actually going to test that out my friend.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’ve actually slightly noticed I’m able to launch a special at 10 hits a block or 2 rather than 15 hits under the same circumstances (10 and 15 being combo Enders respectively)
    just did a fight on realm of legend winter soldier with rank 3 sig 60 dup’d 5* starlord with 5 hit combo.

Giving a 5 hit or taking a 5 hit combo gives the ai more power. Not to mention when the have some sort of power gain ability.