**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is a 4* Wasp

How good is a 4* Wasp 26 votes

Great
69%
MegaSkater67Timone147Tthunder2058Foxhero007SungjSpiderCoolsXFA_RebootedAtticus9090PedritkoLOGAN580iRetr0FhfjghhggggjfhfjgkingbFangmangler10010101000MoeyTehrLoctiteSuperGlueJ0E_Hardy 18 votes
Ok
23%
silverseraphBahamutJohn757ZJoePSaphyaerFooshblalala 6 votes
Horrible
7%
ThatsausageAsukira 2 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Pulled this champ recently and yet to play this character. Wondering whether to use the Science awakening gem. :#

Sounds like good attacker with the ability to chain a combo ending with heavy but does not work if the combo starts with a parry (unsure about this).

Baiting a heavy or special will avoid triggering evade and counter-attack, so any champ can easily manage Wasp.

Guess I have to play-test it to know.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Great
    winterthur wrote: »
    Pulled this champ recently and yet to play this character. Wondering whether to use the Science awakening gem. :#

Sounds like good attacker with the ability to chain a combo ending with heavy but does not work if the combo starts with a parry (unsure about this).

Baiting a heavy or special will avoid triggering evade and counter-attack, so any champ can easily manage Wasp.

Guess I have to play-test it to know.

It works if you parry to open up your combo. The only time it doesn’t work is when you’re striking a blocking opponent, the first few hits need to land to get the stun to work. This is a comment I made the other day about wasp too, got her at 3/45 now and her high attack rating and guaranteed crits are dishing out plenty damage.

I got her in my cinematic too and I really like her. Very fun to play. Think of her like rocket, low health, high attack. Her abilities are really cool too.

If you’re in the middle of a combo it’s completely safe to use a heavy finisher. She puts a passive stun on them when you combo into it from a light attack and also puts a weakness debuff on them. Her heavy shrinks down and when she does shrink down her next 2 hits are guaranteed crits and she increases her attack rating for those 2 hits depending on the number of debuffs the opponent has on them. So her heavy attack hits harder anyway because it’s a heavy, it’s guaranteed to be critical for even more damage AND she has a high base attack to begin with. Excited to see her at higher ranks because I’m already getting 2 and 3k crits at r1.

Her specials shrink down too so guaranteed crits in those also.

Her other abilities include counter attack (disabled when you shrink down for a short period of time).

Sp1:
    Stun and concussion (%= to number of hits in your combo, if fighting a mystic +40)

Sp2:
    Power sting, really hurts if they use a special it’s like 5 stacks. It petrifies them reducing power gain and regen if it expires.

Sp3:
    This will be a killer with a high combo. Increases her attack based on combo like star lord and again if mystic you can add 40 to that.

Quickly becoming one of my favourite champs to use, moveset is great and the shrinking down going into heavy and special attacks just looks really good. I only wish Antman could be more like wasp. Definitely a pull you should be happy with.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    If you’re in the middle of a combo it’s completely safe to use a heavy finisher. She puts a passive stun on them when you combo into it from a light attack and also puts a weakness debuff on them.

This is re-assuring. Thanks on explanation.

Now, to wait for level up and science advancement events B)