**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Adaptoid in Masters

So I’ve been into the Masters quest to battle with the Adaptoid. I’ve beaten him a few times but always seems to have to use a revive which seems ridiculous. Why is it they are making these quests and other events where you pretty much have to have a specific hero to even win it? I have used a 5* Morningstar at r2 but it doesn’t take much with his sp1 to beat her. I use Medusa but that’s not really the answer either. If someone at Kabam is reading this and you made this quest, you’re a moron!

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    If you dont have ronan to use and stun lock him,

Then medusa should be very very easy.
    Use sp1 to armor shatter.
    Then only use sp3 and keep him constantly armor shattered.
    He cannot gain power
    He cannot trigger abilities.
    She shuts him roght down.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    its a joke right? medusa is the perfect counter to all robots, do you know how to use her?

because armor shattered shuts down ALL abilities (including the regen, armor and power gain)
  • FunkyMrBillFunkyMrBill Posts: 10
    It’s the dodging of the SP1, if I get hit that takes her down. I’ll try the SP1, I’ve been waiting to use the SP2 on him.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Magik solos him every time
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Use a 2* Ronan then.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    If you can’t evade one of the easiest sp1 in the game then you should really complain about your skills rather than the people who make the game. You should really reconsider your “moron” comment.
    I can dodge it, but sometimes he connects. The point is that the game seems to be making it to where you have to have certain hero’s to win. I can’t use my Dr Voodoo against him, doesn’t last long. That’s the point, my “skills” was not.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I can dodge it, but sometimes he connects. The point is that the game seems to be making it to where you have to have certain hero’s to win. I can’t use my Dr Voodoo against him, doesn’t last long. That’s the point, my “skills” was not.

I hate to say it but VooDoo isn't a great option against him
    Thank you, that’s why I used him as an example. If you didn’t have the right hero it would be almost impossible to complete the quest.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    How does it matter even if you used voodoo but still get hit by the sp1?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    You can have whoever you want. If you can’t evade his specials it’s useless.
    Medusa is the perfect answer if you don’t have Ronan to go the easy way.
    Magik works very well. I user Ghosr Rider once when I failed with Ronan. He also works well.
    The key though is not to get hit.