**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Star based entry limitations. 3* and 5* only quests

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
Alright so I’ve had a few thoughts bubbling over be idea of Star Limited Entry.

Firstly I’d like to express my concerns with difficulty based on attributes. Managing 3* difficult will be an undertaking far greater than that if any other star rank. They are comparable to mid ranked 4*s but lack certain attribute percentages that can be annoying to deal with. Going from 4 to 5 Stars reveals just how much better a star-up is based purely on attributes.

Secondly, there’s a trend I’ve fallen for where I call my 3* roster my “study guide” for champs that hit the PHC and GMC. The abundance of 3* shards is astronomical. Not only that but one’s ability to duplicate and acquire a vast collection means that in theory a 3* roster is technically leagues more vast and capable than a 4* roster ignoring stats. I’ve acquired nearly every god tier as a 3* where my 4* god roster is finally getting somewhere and my 5* god roster is like sands in an hourglass. The necessity to keep nodes challenging and diverse enough to match nearly completed collections across the majority of veterans and continuously growing collections of newer players without relying solely on ridiculous ISO boosts turning every single fight into a 5.4 parody will be a razor wire that one foot either way will either discredit or demonize 3-Star entry quests.

Thirdly, and unrelated to the above, regarding a potential 5* entry quest an interesting conundrum arises where despite only r4 and above having distinctly better stats than 5/50 4* champs and a lot of players still using 4&5 Stars interchangeably could actually make a 5* only quest one of the most challenging pieces of content if we cannot rely on the utility and diversity of lower stars to break through the content