**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for relaxed alliance

Looking for an alliance that is generally relaxed but still gets decent rewards and stuff without all the strict rules etc.. in game name Jemanji

Comments

• Options
    DSALVATOREDSALVATORE Posts: 51
    Join us we are a semi retired alliance . We do map 3/4 in aq and placed in silver 3 this season..If interested msg me in line su132raj or ingame D SALVATORE
  • Options
    If not in with others join us @ NoDo.
  • Options
    JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
    Hello, I have a new alliance and am looking for fun, sociable members. I'm very relaxed. We run AQ and AW but I don't require hard stats or external communications, or any of that crazy other stuff. I feel like it takes the fun out the game.

But discord is optional if you wanted to join.

If you're interested:
    add me up in the game, Jeniouis.
    Or add me on discord: jeniouis#3687
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    Jemanji,
    If you're still looking for an alliance, PM me on LINE (ARGaming86), one of our officers OpethFan1 or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) for more details. No strict rules except that LINE is required and to respect one another. No mandatory donation requirements. AQ Map 2 and 3 mainly.
    I've sent you an invite and friend request in-game: GorerillaTactic
    About Us:
    The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H], is a chill but active 3.8 million alliance that's recruiting ten plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 3.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 3,820,300 (3.8MIL) - 1,022 AW Rating