**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next summoner appreciation week.

Hi Kabam,

During the next summoner appreciation week could you also please unlock champs to be used in multiple quests? My top 3 champs are currently in AQ but I want to make progress on Act 5. As it is I get two full days a week when I can freely do Act 5 quests, but the rest of the time champs are tied up in AQ/AW. A while ago I just gave up and quit being in alliances since I hardly had any time in the week to make progress on Act 5. I finally rejoined and alliance because the rewards are worth it, however, with all the levels of Event Quest (Heroic, Master & Uncollected) that I do + the blockerbuster one, plus AQ & AW, I haven’t done a new Act 5 quest in ages. It would be helpful if at the very least champs could be used in story quests even if they’re locked into AW/AQ.

Thanks.

Comments

• skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Great idea, they should permanently make map 3 so you can use champions elsewhere same as map 1-2. It would be good for all maps as an alternative compensation to 30 minute timers.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Yup. Although I was thinking for map 4,5 & 6 too :)