**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL Maestro started with regen 15 fights in a row

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
Are you freaking joking? It is my 6th path and never seen that much bs before!

I could not even touch him in last 15 fights because of regeneration!

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Use guillotine or have the despair mastery maxed, if you're using a bleed champ or a champ that places multiple debuffs on the opponent.

Lmao this guy has no clue!
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    DLegend wrote: »
    Use guillotine or have the despair mastery maxed, if you're using a bleed champ or a champ that places multiple debuffs on the opponent.

Lmao this guy has no clue!

Don't think he knows who the OP is. Lol.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »

I agree with Integral.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Must be a bug ... Don't know why would kabam do this to be intentional
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Lol. My 6th path same thing happened! Except it was 25+ time back to back at 500k hp. I ended up taking maestro down with wolverine
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Alliance member of mine on first run had 7 of first 10 fights start with regen
  • Options
    Dont use SL, why freaking complain if you know that it is possible?
  • Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    edited May 2017

It definitely happens, man. On my first LOL run, way before the changes that came after 12.0, he regened on me 12 times straight in a row. Only thing you can do is quit the fight. Never revive back to full health against him either. Would be a total waste if his regen proc's again right after.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Dont use SL, why freaking complain if you know that it is possible?

Lol, you seem to have this grudge against SL despite using him for your LoL runs.
  • Options
    Just dont use him! I used CM in all my 3 runs thru LOL, sorry dude, I hope next run you get 35 consecutive regens!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Just dont use him! I used CM in all my 3 runs thru LOL, sorry dude, I hope next run you get 35 consecutive regens!

Nah, I'm not going to try LoL for a long time, bud.

Question is, why should I follow what you say, and not use SL? Why should others follow your advise? SL is a viable choice for LoL, and while a few other champs are able to cause a high damage output like Storm, SL is largely viable as it rewards greatly for skill. We don't need another "SL should not be used/SL should be nerfed" debate here
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

Question is, why should I follow what you say, and not use SL? Why should others follow your advise? SL is a viable choice for LoL, and while a few other champs are able to cause a high damage output like Storm, SL is largely viable as it rewards greatly for skill. We don't need another "SL should not be used/SL should be nerfed" debate here

I believe he was saying why use SL against Maestro. You could use SL against everyone else, but use a cosmic against Maestro so you don't have to deal with that. Or a skill character. I largely used a skill on Maestro since I experienced lots of regen when using SL.
  • Options
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

I believe he was saying why use SL against Maestro. You could use SL against everyone else, but use a cosmic against Maestro so you don't have to deal with that. Or a skill character. I largely used a skill on Maestro since I experienced lots of regen when using SL.
    Ah makes sense, thanks for clarifying!
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246

Didn't you say in your SL nerf post you used SL for two paths?

• Options

lol
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

I doubt he has done even one path
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    spumington wrote: »

I agree with Integral.
    Spumington please tell me this is a reference to when integral tried to agree with himself on his second account on forum, but forgot to log out.
  • Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★

I agree with Integral.
    Spumington please tell me this is a reference to when integral tried to agree with himself on his second account on forum, but forgot to log out.

Of course it is.
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Must be a bug ... Don't know why would kabam do this to be intentional

Pra ganhar DINHEIRO!!
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I agree with Integral.

Of course it is.

Ahah, good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers that
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

I agree with Integral.

IJOSmUG.jpg