**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pre-monthly Event "Which champ we should use against the new champs" Discussion Thread

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
In a few days the new monthly event containing Omega Red and Emma Frost will be the final two bosses we'll be facing.

Let's start a discussion going on who do you guys think are the best champs to use against those two new champs. Maybe we can even figure out a Ronan type of champ that was very useful against last month's nearly unbeatable Adaptoid in Master/Uncollected modes.

Red Skull I'm thinking high bleed champs like AA, Wolverine, X23, Gwenpool and Blade

Emma Frost I'm thinking high damage output champs like Hulk og, Hulk Ragna, Hyperion. Maybe a dupe Void will be very useful against her diamond skin ability.

Thoughts, insights?

Comments

• Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    Starlord sounds like he might be useful since he also has a class advantage
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Emma seems like she’d be susceptible to certain debuffs still. Void and Hyperion would be interesting counters. And depending on shock’s viability I’d even say Sparky and Sentinel would both dominate her. Oh and domino with Rulk synergy (yes please)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    well with the way this game is going it seems like its gonna be magneto the counter to all these new champs