Best Five Star to R5

2»

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    I might not be in tier 1 wars but we run tier 3 so it's not exactly a cakewalk. I personally don't run suicides or synergies either. I bring 5/65 KM bc I run 4 and have debuff immune / dismay which is always R4/5 Medusas

My KM is only r4, but he's awesome

So is corvus. Just much more situational than KM. You can either go full out on mastery/synergy builds to get the best from him or you have to boost/path plan

I have 5/65 MS that's my main war attacker, going from that to corvus is just depressing

Just like MS is underwhelming as all hell without 5 souls, corvus is without at least 2 missions and/or suicides/boosts
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    5* Void Dup(Sig 50)
    I might not be in tier 1 wars but we run tier 3 so it's not exactly a cakewalk. I personally don't run suicides or synergies either. I bring 5/65 KM bc I run 4 and have debuff immune / dismay which is always R4/5 Medusas

So is corvus. Just much more situational than KM. You can either go full out on mastery/synergy builds to get the best from him or you have to boost/path plan

I have 5/65 MS that's my main war attacker, going from that to corvus is just depressing

Just like MS is underwhelming as all hell without 5 souls, corvus is without at least 2 missions and/or suicides/boosts

She's still useable though, he's not
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

She's still useable though, he's not

Sound like you need to spend some more time with him bc that's not close to true. I take R4 corvus and R5 KM and Spark for pretty much every war