**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Which champ should I use my T5BC on?

I have already done Hyperion r5 and with just 2 runs remaining for act 5 100% and good on resources I was wondering which champ should I upgrade next.

Which champ should I use my T5BC on? 58 votes

Unduped 4/55 Medusa with Generic awakening from act 5 100%
27%
Jank39ZzzSceptilemaniacMrTicTac19992008PeterQuillRicemanCaptain_2goodChampioncriticPedritkoKobster84Mitchell35KngSpcAlexxキングFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBdavis_2017SparkyCz 16 votes
6* Rhulk duped R2
37%
SaiyanHotCarlosDidzeeStevie_Stars1Vivek_786RednerdanM1k0rinSpiderCoolsiR0NLuNGAtharva111XFA_RebootedjlamadisonDaddyDMaldroit2AleorAl_AhadHKGNAnthinhoWebby72FooshblalalaLoctiteSuperGlue 22 votes
Ghost Rider Unduped 4/55
0%
Stark Enhanced 4/55
34%
AjavedFrostylozzadudeLightZenithadqqedfyvrMonasouGrafikdevErSandSungjnameplasAnonymous346CobsSuperSam57AanthoDingaloMutantWharf8Swayam18Pex_3gSidDDragonCateatswhales 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    6* Rhulk duped R2
    6*s are the future. Plus rulk is a really amazing champ regardless. I think it all comes down to a matter of personal choice
  • Options
    6* Rhulk duped R2
    red hulk is killing machine and he is duped as well go for it u wont regret it
  • Options
    JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Wait until you 100% act 5, maybe you'll dupe some of your options that time and the choice becomes easier.
  • Options
    @JustusCastrum I got only 5.2.6 2 runs left. Rest is all 100%. I won't dupe any 5* after 100% act 5 since it gives only 6* shards and t5bc with generic awakening.
  • Options
    Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    6* Rhulk duped R2
    Will you have 3 T5 basiscs? Need 3 for Rulk but if you do then that's who I'd rank
  • Options
    MonasouMonasou Posts: 143
    Stark Enhanced 4/55
    i have a 5* R4 Rulk and while he's amazing i think your starky is the better option. just stack poise charges and his damage potential is higher.