**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Double Edge Lv2 lasts 14 seconds...

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
The description for Double Edge Lv2 says the bleed lasts 12 seconds but when timed it lasts 14 seconds. I play on IOS and timed the duration by recording gameplay of MODOK fighting ROL Winter Soldier. Since it costs units to change masteries I can’t really mess around with it to test further.

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I use wp and coag maxed, so net loss is only 4% per match..2 seconds here and there would not even make a 1% difference i guess
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Was it in arena? The opponent could have deep wounds
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    I can see the length possibly being incorrect because the different speeds of game play at different difficulty levels. The important things to test would be if it is removing the correct amount of health per rank, 10%, 15%, or 20%. Bleeds tick twice per second with a short delay (.5 sec I think) between the time the bleed is first applied and the first tick of damage.

If you can, record it and go back and add up all the ticks. It should add up to the correct % of health lost. It’ll be the maximum heath you have for that fight so use the max health number on the pre-fight screen. If it adds up to more than it should, then that would be an issue. If it adds up to the correct amount, then the extended duration is beneficial since most likely willpower is used and you will receive extra healing from the duration.