**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need some assistance setting up my RoL team (Void main)

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
So I'm planning to try doing RoL as soon as I awaken my 4* Void. As we speak, I am practicing bringing him against RoL Winter Soldier. And I've got Hulk ready for when I get to Scarlet Witch. So does this team look good? (Black Widow-related synergies become +25% stun and +5% powergain with a 4* one of her, so take into account that I might get her before duping Void)

If you have any suggestions, please comment them below. Note however that I am not wanting to deviate from using Void and Hulk as mains for my first RoL run, so don't try to argue against that point.

(and yes, I am planning to use the 4* awakening gem on him once I 100% act 4 if I haven't awakened him already by then)

Comments

• Options
    Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Bring a dupe star lord.
  • Options
    Bring a dupe star lord.

No. That is definitely NOT happening.

I've already said I don't want to use anyone apart from Void and Hulk. And anyway, I don't have anything better in that department apart from my maxed sig 99 3* one. And I don't think I can survive much with that.
    Void has decent regen capabilities when paired with the Killmonger synergy, which I have, and that was the same reason why I used Old Man Logan before now. But yeah, Void is a fair bit better on the damage side, and can reverse Wolverine's healing. So by using Void, I kill two birds with one stone (and the third one with another one, I guess).
  • Options
    Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Sounds like you don’t need help setting up your team. Go for it and try. Good luck. I beat it along time ago when void wasn’t around.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I admire the tenacity for using a different set of champs, but a 3* SL will get you through many of the fights.
    A Guillotine, even a maxed 2*, can shread Wolverine.
    I don't really see the point in making it harder on yourself than it needs to be.

But please, do tell how it went. I am not one to take the hard route if I don't need to, so I'm looking forward to how it plays out.
  • Options
    Sounds like you don’t need help setting up your team. Go for it and try. Good luck. I beat it along time ago when void wasn’t around.

The main thing I'm looking for is seeing if anyone knows of any better synergies to pair with Void and Hulk.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    The starlord and guillotine synergy works well with void and hulk :wink:
  • Options
    JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Don't bring black widow, that stun synergy is ****.
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    SL instead of BW
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    X-23 is best for most champs with her regen, guilly for Wolvie. I actually used OG Cap against SW, willpower counters all her spells.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    WS is like a mini SL so use him more than most others.

The best team has as follows: a big damage dealer like SL, Hype etc, a heal reverser, a sustainable champ for fights where you take block damage, and a poison immune for SW. If I were to do it again, I would bring SL, Wolvie, Medusa, guilly and Black Bolt for synergies
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Mathking13 You can put in a sentry in there along with hulk and void, coz you can do the sp3 with void and charge heavy to get upto 3 fury stacks and extend their duration upto 20 seconds and deal more damage with your debuffs. Check out Brian's channel on YouTube (Contest Champion) to see and understand what I'm exactly trying to say here. Also recommended masteries have despair (ideally maxed), inequity and resonate (those 2 ideally maxed out too)
    And yeah good luck for your run
    Even a friend of mine is trying out ROL with him so that's the advice I gave him too.
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    U can do it with void all the way I've done it just goofing off but I have a r5 5*
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Add rulk to up your attack he is also great for all but wolverine fight. Just ran rol again with just him and aa for fun. His regen on L2 let's him recover from chip damage
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    abqber wrote: »
    Mathking13 You can put in a sentry in there along with hulk and void, coz you can do the sp3 with void and charge heavy to get upto 3 fury stacks and extend their duration upto 20 seconds and deal more damage with your debuffs. Check out Brian's channel on YouTube (Contest Champion) to see and understand what I'm exactly trying to say here. Also recommended masteries have despair (ideally maxed), inequity and resonate (those 2 ideally maxed out too)
    And yeah good luck for your run
    Even a friend of mine is trying out ROL with him so that's the advice I gave him too.

Sadly I don't have a sentry, but yeah I'd probably have put him in if I could. Thanks for the advice though.
    And just trying to remember what those masteries do... I don't have access to MCOC atm... could you just remind me?
    And I'm also planning to get me some extra points in the Regen mastery, and I have just a bit more reason to now, because of the team changes I've mentioned below.
  • Options
    So as I said earlier, I have decided to change up my team a little bit.
    So I have a Void main, with Hulk for Scarlet Witch, and Old Man Logan (cause he's my only decent regen character :neutral:) for any Skill champions (cause I have not been able to solo WS with Void yet). And then I have Hawkeye in there to give me +6% atk, +260 armor rating, and the Avengers synergy with Void.
    l7jcrxtswvid.png
    There's the team with the synergies. Take into account that I might get a 4- or 5-star Hawkeye before awakening my Void, though. Haven't checked to see how the synergies scale though.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    so your plan A is to debuff enemies to death?
    because they all have 500k life, it will be REALLY long fights
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    WS with the killmonger synergy is an amazing option for Rol. You can go the extra mile and take a ridiculously long amount of time to complete non wolverine fights, no one is saying you can’t. People are just trying to give suggestions on how to make your life easier. Ok sweetie?
  • Options
    so your plan A is to debuff enemies to death?
    because they all have 500k life, it will be REALLY long fights

Don't forget that 1) I'm gonna be dealing a fair bit of damage with those debuffs and 2) Don't forget that I'm punching them as well. That usually does damage if I did my experiments right...
    WS with the killmonger synergy is an amazing option for Rol. You can go the extra mile and take a ridiculously long amount of time to complete non wolverine fights, no one is saying you can’t. People are just trying to give suggestions on how to make your life easier. Ok sweetie?

oh yeah I might make use of him as well... he'd probably do better as a 5* r1 than my fully maxed 3* SL actually. And thankyou for the recommendation, but I take a long time with OML on fights anyway, Void is there anyway cause he can help me with Wolverine, and I enjoy playing him, so I might as well see if I can do a run with him as a main. And I've got other choices against the annoying matches already. (actually might use Hulk against Juggernaut as well cause he can stun chain fairly well... hmm...)
    WS is like a mini SL so use him more than most others.

The best team has as follows: a big damage dealer like SL, Hype etc, a heal reverser, a sustainable champ for fights where you take block damage, and a poison immune for SW. If I were to do it again, I would bring SL, Wolvie, Medusa, guilly and Black Bolt for synergies

Well I've already got most of those things represented in my team.
    - Big Damage Dealer: probably Hulk
    - Heal Reversal - Void
    - Sustainability - Void, OML
    - Poison Immune - Hulk

And to everyone, yes I know I am putting myself in the deep end, but I enjoy playing with these champs. Also I don't have a starlord and I don't know whether I plan to r2 my 5* WS soon... not to mention he's exactly my fave to play...