**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank up?

Who should I rank up? 21 votes

R4 4* killmonger (not duped)
14%
Darkrider05ElfOnTheShelfEspy17 3 votes
R2 5* gwenpool (not duped)
23%
VuDahSlickstar86DarthPhalAleorAdityatheaawesom 5 votes
R3 5* magik (not duped)
61%
danielmathTimone147RaganatorSlux83Ghost998JohnmaharajaBapoiStark78Alfataojay1XFA_RebootedPedritkoThought50Littlest_Deadpool 13 votes
R5 4* guillotine (not duped)
0%
R5 4* scarlet witch (not duped)
0%

Comments

• R4 4* killmonger (not duped)
    Killmonger is great for aw attack or def. His true strike works miracles against evade champs and his special 2 lets him survive any of the following 3 hits
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    R2 5* gwenpool (not duped)
    those 5* you named are very cool, I'd bring them r4 if I had any
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    R3 5* magik (not duped)
    Well... You just need T4B obviously so I would prioritize the top three as you need them
    I would go Magik
    Killmonger
    Gwenpool
    SWitch is useless unduped, and what do you even need Guilly for?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    R3 5* magik (not duped)
    Killmonger is great for aw attack or def. His true strike works miracles against evade champs and his special 2 lets him survive any of the following 3 hits

@ElfOnTheShelf well if he's unduped he isn't that great for defense, bc no reverberation.

Sw is also pretty useless until duped. Guillotine, even duped, is not quite comparable to the current god tiers. Therefore choose either gwenpool or magik, depending on what you need right now. Gwenpool offers high damage output, while magik offers high utility
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Cool, thanks guys, magik it is!