**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some suggestions

Hello Kabam people,
These are my suggestions to improve the game:
  1. Since Moon Knight, the characters abilities descriptions have been getting more and more complicated. Right now it is very difficult to compare champs based on abilities alone (duped or unduped). And the worst thing is, you never know what could be nerfed of all those instructions. So a lot of "who to rank or awaken" questions start to appear more and more. And the answer is not simple at all. Truth is, many people could be misusing these champs cause the descriptions are not clear enough. To me this started being a problem while trying to understand all the things Durmammu and Punisher 2099 could do.
  2. Background music. Please add more music, for different scenarios/modes.
  3. Bracket notification. Since this game started I read the same complaint over and over from new players, that somehow, the arena got harder for no apparent reason. You should send them a mail in game to let them know this (alternatively, you could add the bracket on the arena info).
  4. Fight stats. FIght stats are missing from the new arena.
  5. Duels replay. We should be able to repeat a duel without having to search for the player again.
  6. Help. I should be able to help everyone by pushing the button just once. The loading time in this window is very slow.
  7. Base. What is this? It's been there since Alliances were introduced and I thought it was war related.
  8. Chat/Region. It seems like the chat reflects the region you actually live, but it is not the same as the region you are being compared with. Is there a way to change these? I don't always live in the same country.
  9. Spidey quest? What's the time interval for this? I have to reset the game to see it sometimes, so even if i am in the app, i cannot know it's on.
  10. Wars. The boss fight should be required during placement. This sounds crazy but some alliances do not place bosses so the opponent won't be able to do more points. I understand this is difficult to implement, but keep it in mind.
  11. Locked champions. With so many things to do, i can understand locking champs on aq and aw. But I should be able to do RTTL, ROL, LOL, Special quests, time-specific quests, story quests, without the need of abandoning those. If you feel this shouldn't be a feature, at least consider it for these 2 hour quests that appear out of nowhere. Those shouldn't be as restricted as the others.
  12. Loading screens. Maybe add different backgrounds and shuffle them for each loading time. You can make the event specific one appear on a 70% off the times and other generic ones for the remaining 30%.
  13. More scenarios.
  14. Awakening stones trading. This is for the 4 star ones. Cause the game usually gives a lot of stuff i don't need (like tier 2 and 3 awakening stones, or arena boosts). Maybe there could be a way to exchange, i don't know, 5 tier 3 class awakening stones for 1 tier 4 class awakening stone. You decide the number. But this idea of trading objects of less value for better ones is actually good (took advantage of it when you applied it to potions, and that should be back permanently). Something similar should be applied to arena boosts. I hardly use 3 star champs. And when I do, is usually with a low multiplier.

Looking at similar games, I would also suggest this:
Being able to see where I am positioned in arena right now. Games like TMNT Legends have this feature, you always know where you are. To me, the time consuming arena is not coherent with the energy-consuming quests. You either want us to play all day or not.

Thanks for your time!