**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Difference between 5.2.5 and 5.2.6

Last night, I cleared one of the rttl chapters with Safeguard, & got through half of another before I decided it was stupid. I went back to chapter 5.2, and I cleared 5.2.5 relatively easily. I used 5* R3 KM (unduped), duped 4* 5/50 DV, Medusa, Iceman, & a duped 4* 4/40 IMIW. I had a good groove with bane for the most part, used a couple lvl 2 revives on the true strike/ragnarok path. I used several health pots along the way, and I was also boosted with a 20% champ boost. Netflix DD wasn’t too bad. I used a couple of lvl 1 revives & some lvl 2 health pots. I was surprised at clearing it with relatively little stress. KM & IMIW were really effective in my run, due to IMIW’s unblockable sp1 & KM’s indestructible charges. They really helped me with Bane’s timing.

Apart from the collector, is there a huge ramp-up in difficulty in the short lane up to the collector? I still have 9 20% solo revives, & a few health pots from the halls of healing event. I don’t have a ton of units (~350 right now) so I might grind arenas to get up to 600 or so.

Should I attempt 5.2.6 now, or wait a little longer? I’m hoping to get it done sooner than later. I can also swap out some of my roster for the following 4* 4/40 duped champs: Magik, Rulk, MS, SL. I have 4* 4/40 unduped domino or AA that I can use, too.

Any advice from the uncollected? Thanks for any helpful tips or pointing me towards helpful guides.

One quick word about rttl: it was great practice for 5.2.5. Safeguard on 4.2 & 4.3, plus spite on 4.3 really helped make the difficulty of 5.2.5 seem decent. It made a huge difference in my confidence, and I felt like my skills were super sharp.

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Do it.

9 should be enough with the champs you’re running. Take the short path, and utilize pots along the way. Don’t use any pots for collector, just revive when you die.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    9 is a dangerous number of revives, you might need to get more revives first. The collector alone will take maybe 8 solo revives and maybe 1-2 team revives. Plus you may need revives on the way to the collector too, depending on your skill
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    5.2.6 cleaning lane is super easy
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    What champs foor 5.2.4?
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    5.2.6 us almost identical to 5.2.5 in lane difficulty. The difference is the collector himself. You will find that it is very difficult to get more than 20 hits in before you're dead. Most guys using 4* and 3/45 champs end up using 3-4 team revives the first attempt.

Not a hard fight, land a few combos then die. Use next champ, repeat until lineup dead. Team revive and repeat until collector dead. Don't use any health pots because one hit will kill you.

I needed 2 team revives running a full 5* 4/55 team while I was going for full exploration.
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Thanks for the advice! I think I’ll give it a go in next day or so. Even if I don’t get it done, I’m thinking that the experience will be good.