**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken 4* Morningstar?

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
So I managed to pull a 4* Morningstar and got a Mystic AG, should I awaken her?

Awaken 4* Morningstar? 14 votes

Yes, definitely awaken her.
85%
SuperSam57Duke_SilverThecrusher_9756xananabananaAtharva111Lightening_no1GSTAR21Zeronaut81FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671ShadowBlade075bigphag69 12 votes
No, don't awaken her.
14%
RCunhasbdjdk 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What other mystics to do have?
  • Options
    What other mystics to do have?

Loki (already awakened), the Hood, Dr Strange, Juggernaut are the other 4* Mystics I have currently.
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Do it, you won’t regret it. MS awakened is an amazing champ, and a whole different beast compared to the unduped version. She starts every fight with 1 soul, so she can inflict bleed.
    Her soul link Sig ability copies the opponent’s regen, fury, & power gain buffs, while reducing the copied buff’s potency for the enemy. She has some nice synergies, too.
    I duped MS last month, & she has been one of my roster mainstays ever since. There are times when she has more use than others, but she is great for eq, AQ, & AW offense. She has her uses on aw defense, but she’s at her best over multiple fights. Get her to 5 souls, & she’s an absolute terror.
  • Options
    Zeronaut81 wrote: »
    Do it, you won’t regret it. MS awakened is an amazing champ, and a whole different beast compared to the unduped version. She starts every fight with 1 soul, so she can inflict bleed.
    Her soul link Sig ability copies the opponent’s regen, fury, & power gain buffs, while reducing the copied buff’s potency for the enemy. She has some nice synergies, too.
    I duped MS last month, & she has been one of my roster mainstays ever since. There are times when she has more use than others, but she is great for eq, AQ, & AW offense. She has her uses on aw defense, but she’s at her best over multiple fights. Get her to 5 souls, & she’s an absolute terror.

Thanks so much, I also have a 5* Angela and the synergy between them looks very nice!