**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* Gwenpool

I have the resources to max her out. I also don't have Blade. Is she worth the rank up or should I wait? (She's also unduped)

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    She is amazing and definitely worth the rank up...one of the best bleeders in the game..sp2 enervates and the enervate refreshes itself at the end of 6 seconds if u have a bleed active on the opponent..so I can keep the opponent power locked the entire fight unless u get hit and u get an amazing armour break with her sp3 which just doubles her damage
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Agreed, she's very high tier and very easy to play. Furthermore awakening is not that important. Put some points into deed wounds and watch the DNA drip from your opponents.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I use her all the time. Deadly and fun to play as well.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    This question gives me Cancer
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

Sincerely hope it doesn't. And if it does, that you survive it like I did. This joke is old and immensely unfunny.

@Supremeguy95
    Definitely worth ranking her up. An alliance mate of mine ranked her 4/55 the moment she dropped for him and he hasn't looked back since.
    Her duped ability helps some, but really isn't needed at all ever!

• Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Thanks guys! I hope i can get deep wounds and unlock her full potential.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Thanks guys! I hope i can get deep wounds and unlock her full potential.

I don't think you need deep wounds to have her full potential but if you want
  • Options
    Bapoi wrote: »

Sincerely hope it doesn't. And if it does, that you survive it like I did. This joke is old and immensely unfunny.

@Supremeguy95
    Definitely worth ranking her up. An alliance mate of mine ranked her 4/55 the moment she dropped for him and he hasn't looked back since.

4/55 my 5* here. Mine is also sig 180. And I have to disagree with saying her dupe ability “isn’t needed at all ever”. I agree that she doesn’t need it to be awesome. Hell both my 4* and 5* were ranked immediately as soon as I had them and the resources. But the level at which her sig ability has came in extremely handy is off the chart. Aw offense, plenty of uncollected eq content, and the collector to name a few. In short is she worth the resources? You bet! Does she NEED to be duped? Nope! Will her sig make her an even more loved champ on your roster? Count on it!
  • Options

@Supremeguy95

Dang can't take a joke for nothing.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Much much better at r5
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

@Supremeguy95

Can take plenty of jokes. That is one that's just not funny. At all..
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    She's worth it.
  • Options

@Supremeguy95

Can take plenty of jokes. That is one that's just not funny. At all..

Your a pain, like loosen up.