**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down tickets

Kabam is doing a great job at bringing in new 5* heros and widening the range of possibilities. But they cant forget that for a long time there were just a few heros to choose from. We were led to play the game the way it was given to us.

After the big update rankdown tickets were presented and i remember them saying that they were going to be part of the game. Winning them as prizes and some not giving 100% of what was spent and others giving us that.

Time goes by, more heros come in and i feel we could be much more dynamic in the characters we use, the teams we asssmble for attack, the defense we create for aw if we were given the chance to rank down our heros. We could test more heros on top level and this would also create more diversity.

Please analyze this request, thank you.

Comments

• I could really use more Rank Down Tickets. Keeps the game fresh being able to adapt who your top champs are as new characters are added.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Just no. Where did you read that RDT's were to be part of the game? They were never meant to be a permanent feature. They were issued after some characters were nerfed, and Kabam Miike did say that they will probably be only issued in the future after major changes are made to other characters in an old thread. Can't remember exactly which one it was.
    Do you want more characters to get nerfed again?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    In the 2.5 years the game has been around champions in premiums, 3* and 4* crystals have been increasing regularly. Rank down tickets never existed until 12.0 and everything was fine, it was normal and part of the game for the crystals to have more and more champions on offer. Why should it be any different for 5*s? The structure hasn't changed and 5*s will probably become more available or easier to get at some point. Before shards existed 4*s were incredibly hard to get unless you play arena, now you can get them on a regular basis pretty easily.
    ygnexx7nrvm2.png
  • am3r1caam3r1ca Posts: 8
    I remember reading in the inbox of the game, where it explained the rank down ticket system saying that they would be a part in the future.

What does nerfing heros have to do with my request? Its just the oposite. New heros arive every week, and it would be cool ranking them and testing.
  • am3r1caam3r1ca Posts: 8
    Is it possible to see the "email" originally sent inbox to the game when the first set of Rdt's were given to us?

It explained the changes and way tickets worked and that they were going to be a part.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Rank down tickets would help win back my confidence in kabam.
    edited July 2017
    .... maybe kabm will issue rank down tickets for wolvie?

Healing has got RARE,
    & without healing, he is just a low health low attack champ, wasting my t4cc's.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Healing has got RARE,

I missed the part where Wolverine has no Healing. He's one of the top Healers.
    Yeah. If u dont get hit .... he heals nicely.

But in AQ 3 hits is very bad,
    5 or more hits & U are KO.

NOT satisfied with how he IS,
    I want how he WAS,
    Or i want a rank down ticket to reinvest my resources, into another champ, they havent severly nerfed yet.
    Okay,.. so what did I just say,
    that was flag worthy??
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Yeah. If u dont get hit .... he heals nicely.

But in AQ 3 hits is very bad,
    5 or more hits & U are KO.

NOT satisfied with how he IS,
    I want how he WAS,
    Or i want a rank down ticket to reinvest my resources, into another champ, they havent severly nerfed yet.

U want a ticket for bad rng?
    Okay,.. so what did I just say,
    that was flag worthy??

No idea. That wasn't me. The point I'm making is nothing has changed with Wolverine that would constitute RDT's. They're only intended for major changes (nerfs, i.e.).
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    they are gonna nerf champs anyway that's what they do make badass champs and nerf them
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yeah I'm pretty upset too! They nerf DS, say they fix him, turns out he's only 1/10 less nerf… and now I have a useless r4

Not to MENTION how every new champion released is either meh or game breaking! This new Spider-Man is SL on steroids! Not to mention the whole "Wolverine dead in 3 hits because Venom L2 even BLOCKED anihilates him and trying to evade that is crazy!

Plus with the bug flavor of the month (this month is Dormammu and Quake apparently) even investing in a 100% certifiable GOD TIER is risky as last month AA was buggy! Watch next month Hyperion won't get power gain or Voodoo's L2 damage will only work for 1 stack and not 2 and then that's half the high ranking players with their 2 greatest champs useless for a month
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Yeah I'm pretty upset too! They nerf DS, say they fix him, turns out he's only 1/10 less nerf… and now I have a useless r4

Not to MENTION how every new champion released is either meh or game breaking! This new Spider-Man is SL on steroids! Not to mention the whole "Wolverine dead in 3 hits because Venom L2 even BLOCKED anihilates him and trying to evade that is crazy!

It's a never ending cycle hear kabam releases a champ that's good people cry op kabam releases a champ that's bad people cry he's bad
    NDK13 wrote: »
    they are gonna nerf champs anyway that's what they do make badass champs and nerf them

You base this on what? One round of changes in 2 and a half years that was necessary for the game to continue? That doesn't make a trend.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Healing has got RARE,

I missed the part where Wolverine has no Healing. He's one of the top Healers.

For once we agree. There is nothing wrong with Wolverine's healing. Don't use specials and his healing is amazing.
    Real issues?.... like block, parry, evade ect?
    .... been over a year dealing with those. ...
    How's that working out for you?
    REALLY wish kabam would change flag system. .... I find it ironic people are abusing, the abuse button.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Real issues?.... like block, parry, evade ect?
    .... been over a year dealing with those. ...
    How's that working out for you?

Ok, I'll respond to your idiocy:

How would Rank Down Tickets help with any of the issues you just pointed out?
    Answer: They would not.

This thread is just as redundant as the rest of the threads asking for rank down tickets. All of you need to shut up, and go play the game, instead of bogging the forums down with threads cloned from other redundant threads.

For god's sake, just shut up.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    It was in the original announcement of rank down tickets, they had some questions and answers in the discussion and Mike mistakenly said they maybe a part of the game at a later date but probably not for free, I was expecting them to come out in some hideous $99 offer with some free ISO and level 2 potions lol, wolvie is still an amazing healer, he hasn't been nerfed, there is just a slightly lower crit level across the board, and make sure you have regen mastery still maxed , lot of people dropped it with willpower
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I believe what Miike had said about them was a response to a user's question about them being in the game at a future date, and that was something like "the game team worked really hard to implement and create the rank down tickets, so they won't just be deleted from the game files. They may have a future use".

At least that's all I personally saw, and I'm not entirely sure that was a post by Miike.