**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are you most excited about with the upcoming 20.0 release?

What are you most excited about with the upcoming 20.0 release? 46 votes

Omega Red and Emma Frost
30%
Vdh2008RaganatorSpeedbumpbuttersImranSavio444SceptilemaniacThecrusher_9756cavaleiro01XFA_RebootedJohn757RetsNoob2435BraderSaw 14 votes
New monthly event quest
28%
MegaSkater67Didzeeadqqedfyvr16wegnerkFurious_Fighter1RajutedaMelkerlanneroColonaut123PlagueisBaneSmashNb2121LoctiteSuperGlueSilent_Champion 13 votes
Mystic dispersion changes
17%
winterthurHiapeindexGamerShrimkinsAjavedTeddersRasiloverDarthPhal 8 votes
Not having to read thousands of posts of people losing their s*** about Domino’s “block break”
23%
BapoiAnonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSM1k0rinMrTicTac19992008Lovejoy72cool_parth98XxOriginalxXBoss_VenomTomstar124Shocker34 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Not having to read thousands of posts of people losing their s*** about Domino’s “block break”
    I miss the new event where we get to use our (for end game players defunct) 2* and 3* champs.
    I am looking forward to that, that will be a nice change from grabbing my top team and plowing through EQ.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Downtime. I miss the outside.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Mainly September 11th so I can pop my 6* crystal and dupe either my DPX or my Iron Fist.
  • Options
    RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    retirement.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I'm still praying for the release of... HELLCOW
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Mainly September 11th so I can pop my 6* crystal and dupe either my DPX or my Iron Fist.

And get them 7* shards
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

And get them 7* shards

Mmmm hmmm... Gotta get myself a 7* version of Iron Fist to complete the set.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Good chance I can make thousands of units during this refund by buying all these cores with loyalty this time.

Also MD was broken on defense and everyone knows it. I'm glad it will be fixed after years of us asking for this change.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I'm still praying for the release of... HELLCOW

Even as a 2*, I would take her immediately into AW. Especially with her Deadpool and Blade synergies.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    New monthly event quest
    Something different for a change.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Good chance I can make thousands of units during this refund by buying all these cores with loyalty this time.

Also MD was broken on defense and everyone knows it. I'm glad it will be fixed after years of us asking for this change.

Preach it