**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Event Quest: X-Men: Class Omega

1235»

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Cassy wrote: »
    A humble question,

The abilitys of Elektra and Yondu states, that they apply a armor break When the target cant bleed.

When you try this on Emma with diamond armor active game says : immune.

Is this correct Working?

Dosent the ability bleed/armor break should switch with the state of the White queen too?

It's probably because Emma isn't wholly 'bleed immune'. She's sometimes bleed immune.

X-23's ability to switch from bleed to cruelty is worded to affect 'naturally bleed-immune' champions. Although that wording isn't present for Yondu & Electra, I think the same limitation might be.

Any regular Electra/Yondu users care to comment?
  • I dont reLly get how this game goes
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    The energy cost this month are just too much you can either not sleep or buy energy refills while the champs you want to bring to the monthly quest aren’t tied up with alliance events. Then you add danger rooms kabam you really need to look into this please. Running heroic master and uncollected plus danger rooms then trying to get lower level cats if I need them is just impossible without spending units on refills or just not sleeping or having a life. I’m glad your looking for new events and game modes but there has to be a limit at some point
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Bill0927 wrote: »
    The energy cost this month are just too much you can either not sleep or buy energy refills while the champs you want to bring to the monthly quest aren’t tied up with alliance events. Then you add danger rooms kabam you really need to look into this please. Running heroic master and uncollected plus danger rooms then trying to get lower level cats if I need them is just impossible without spending units on refills or just not sleeping or having a life. I’m glad your looking for new events and game modes but there has to be a limit at some point

I understand you and I do agree with you but they aren’t forcing you to play those Contest. If you would then just spend energy on rank up materials quest and you’re all good. You don’t have to finish catalyst quest, danger room and event quest all in one go. It’s just fine to spend free energy on catalyst quest :)
    Only problem with that is u need to do danger rooms to help your alliance get ther rewards and to keep getting the rewards you personally have to hit milestones and to get the best possible rewards you have to run all 3 event quests and to help with sa you need to be ranking up champs
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Bill0927 wrote: »
    Only problem with that is u need to do danger rooms to help your alliance get ther rewards and to keep getting the rewards you personally have to hit milestones and to get the best possible rewards you have to run all 3 event quests and to help with sa you need to be ranking up champs

Then change the alliance m8
    There’s a solution to the amount of energy needed to play the game right there
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Farewell to dormammu with four star solo fight.

https://youtu.be/Myaaon06VHE
  • Eu não estou conseguindo trocar meu nome de jogador, na loja não tem nada para comprar é trocar o nome não. CADE KABAM EU QUERO TROCAR MEU NOME
  • Just played through chapter 1 part 2 of Master level... the boss is 8k, so what the hell are they doing with an 11k night crawler ambush just before!!!! Seriously! You’re ruining this game.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Just played through chapter 1 part 2 of Master level... the boss is 8k, so what the hell are they doing with an 11k night crawler ambush just before!!!! Seriously! You’re ruining this game.

I was surprised by it too, but i soloed him with a 2/35 5* ultron 3 out of 4 times, so it should be doable with a 2/35 5* or 4/40 4*. Just be glad there wasn't an ambush in all the quests like last months lol
  • im not a big fan of the dangerroom i think the rewards are too bad for the dificulty
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Those attempting Legends runs will have until September 19th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.<- what time today is the Legends run cut off, do I have time to do it now
  • TX1600TX1600 Posts: 31
    what i want to know is how are u meant to beat omega red without reviving? you get too close u die. you get far away he regenerates. its ridiculous
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    TX1600 wrote: »
    what i want to know is how are u meant to beat omega red without reviving? you get too close u die. you get far away he regenerates. its ridiculous

Use a robot that doesn't inflict bleed, vision for example. I soloed him with a 4/40 vision, it's not that difficult once you get used to it.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    TX1600 wrote: »

Use a robot that doesn't inflict bleed, vision for example. I soloed him with a 4/40 vision, it's not that difficult once you get used to it.

I used Nbulea (dont have Vision), and she did good
  • Davis66Davis66 Posts: 3
    Worst event ever
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @WeaponX it's a fun fight with a little practice. Once you get the timing down it's not that hard.
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    @WeaponX it's a fun fight with a little practice. Once you get the timing down it's not that hard.

Don't know what device you use but fighting her while your fight lags and freezes every 4 seconds is ZERO fun.
  • Des1234Des1234 Posts: 80
    @WeaponX
    She’s not hard I only used revives on her in uncollected and that was on my first run of it apart from that no revives on her it’s just get used to her that’s all. A little practice and it’s easy. And I’m no way the best player and my account isn’t by no way strong.