**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question in who my next Rank 5 should be.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
0v6buiuuecod.png
These are my current Rank 5's.

Comments

• Options
    ce367lvym9m5.png
    afobsudhn0x4.png
    Ok,so Angela can go to R5 right now. I really did want to Rank5 Masacre but I think if I did that before I took GP to R4 I'd be a moron. I'm one t4cc away from Starky. I also have a duped wolvie,unduped AA, and unduped Killmonger I have not been able to touch yet.
  • Options
    I got flagged. I do something wrong?
  • Options
    Doubtful, some just like to troll. Without knowing your t4c situation it’s tough to give advice. I’d suggest focusing on your 5*s if possible. Even unawakened you have 2 of the best in Magik & Gwenpool. After that Stark is your next best option. From there it’s personal preference. You have some really great 4*s!
  • Options
    Kinda depends on what you currently need, given where you are in the content. I'd say that Sparky is the obvious choice. Quake and Morningstar are situationally good choices depending on how well you play them: they are both highly skill-dependent. Magik as an R3 (5*) would also be a potentially interesting choice. Nightcrawler would be a good AW defense choice. And Yondu is an interesting dual attacker/defender choice. He's a good defender at lower AW tiers, and his strong heal block ability makes him an interesting choice for certain kinds of content.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I would do either Gwenpool or Masacre.
  • Options
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    I got flagged. I do something wrong?

Not that I can see. And I wouldn't worry about getting flagged incorrectly either. All flagging does is tell the forums to notify a moderator to read your post to review it. If you've done nothing wrong, then all Flaggy McFlagster did was give you one more reader of your post.

Improper flagging of posts is just what happens when the indolent pass through incompetence to achieve the inconsequential.
  • Options
    @DNA3000 @TheRealmKeeper thanks guys, making sure to stick to the forum rules. N I love my 4*s now :) thanks realm. Still alot I long for lol
    @XFA_Rebooted I know how to make a poll,thank you 😁.
    At the current state of my game I still need to complete 5.2, RTTL ch4, LOL. Still need to explore 5.1. my Morningstar is actually my only Max sig champ. I was thinking Starky too. Kinda hate having to choose between Masacre and gwenpool :/ love both of em
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Starky
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I would focus on ur 2 amazing 5* first...magik and gp are amongst the best in the game and are both R4 and even r5 worthy..and having such strong champs at R3 is better than having a maxed out 4*
    With these two rankups,u will have a team of 6 for aq and aw(voodoo,hulk and gwenpool for aq and SL,magik and hela for aw) and u can focus on questing and defense teams(Morningstar,Mephisto,quake,yondu,iceman and NC are some pretty impressive defenders in ur roster)
  • Options
    Ok guys,thanks for your awesome opinions 😁 I will R5 Starky or R3 Magik. Whichever T4cc comes first (I'm one away on both and so close haha) Will resist my urge to R5 Masacre and save my T4cc to R4 Gwenpool. Will be saving for Magik as well.
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Go with Starky man. He is damn good on attack.
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    sparky. after that focus on your 5* magik. im guessing your gwenpools alrdy r3?
  • Options
    Rafikii wrote: »
    sparky. after that focus on your 5* magik. im guessing your gwenpools alrdy r3?

You are correct, everyone says sparky tho. And I would agree but with the unresponsive controls issue I been having,it's really nhard to build poise charges without getting smacked. Especially with the lag from the last update :/
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Magik, Gwenpool, Starky
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    That 5 star Elektra is a pretty good option too. You have some really sweet 5 star skill champs.
  • Options
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    That 5 star Elektra is a pretty good option too. You have some really sweet 5 star skill champs.

Thanks bud,that actually raises a question. Is BPCW worth ranking up for defense? Not sure if he's any good on defense anymore
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    ce367lvym9m5.png
    afobsudhn0x4.png
    Ok,so Angela can go to R5 right now. I really did want to Rank5 Masacre but I think if I did that before I took GP to R4 I'd be a moron. I'm one t4cc away from Starky. I also have a duped wolvie,unduped AA, and unduped Killmonger I have not been able to touch yet.

Spark seriously Spark