**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's time to divide the 5*s into classes, like seriously.

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
make it 12,500 5* shards per crystal, that's fine but make the five star basic pool be divided into class categories.

95 champs are already waaaay too many to be in a single crystal.

What do you guys think?

bp2vslvsujth.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Wait till you hear about the Premium Hero Crystals

One of the best things I’ve read in the forums , thank you
  • Options
    What's happening to the premiums?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    What's happening to the premiums?

Nothing. Just a large pool.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Well of things like that people only gping to buy mystic class since its the safest pull among other class
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    The odds of pulling the champ goes lower and lower and player frustration and eventually attrition rate goes higher and higher

Thanks kabam

Simple stuff is beyond your common sense it seems!!
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i agree there should be some kind of seperation. not just the one featured crystal for 15000.
    a class based seperation is not going to be a bad idea at all.
    but then they would need to mix up the featured crystal a bit to make it more desirable.
    but something that can increase your chance of a particular champ would be a good idea.

maybe something like this
    15000 - Featured crystal 24 champs leave it as it is now.
    13000 - Sub Featured crystal 1 - 50% of champs in the base pool selected randomly
    13000 - Sub Featured crystal 2 - the other 50% of champs from the base pool
    10000 - Base pool.

also apply this idealoogy to the 4* crystal and the 6* crystal.
    for the 4* as there is no featured crystal just do the Sub-Featured 1 and 2 for a cost of 3000 shards.

leave the PHC as an anything goes.
    even leave the 3* as an anything goes.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    or maybe class based with 2 classes per crystal. making 3 diff crystals available for 13000 shards.

cus a single classs based one would only have <20 champs, and therefore be better then the featured as far as the chance to get who you want would go.
    meaning it would need to cost more.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I actually wouldn't be against a 15k class specific 5 star crystal... be useful if there's a class you're really lacking in... Would likely never happen though
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I'd prefer them to change 5* basic to way many card games work now - have three random champs, pick one of them
  • Options
    What about:
    5* Featured - 20,000 shards - To include the latest 24 champs added to the game
    5* Class featured - 15,000 shards - 2 or 3 classes per crystal
    5* basic - 10,000 shards

20,000 shards might be alot, but looking at some of the last 24 champs that have been added to the game, it would arguably be worth it, Domino, IMIW, Cap IW, Corvus, Ghost, Blade, Medusa.
    Every month the oldest 2 would then drop out of the crystal to be replaced by the newest 2
  • Options
    GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    I agree. Wish they would introduce something similar to the Gate Crystals, but with 5 star champs. It's become impossible to go after specific champs you might want, let alone duping them - unless they're in the Featured 5* crystal, which NEVER gets updated. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.