**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rogue life steal

Shouldn't Rogue have health steal everytime contact is made. Kind of like Electros static shock. That is her main ability. Not just for special attacks.

Comments

• Options
    JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    That would be too OP
  • Options
    Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    No way that is going to happen.
  • Options
    Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    edited July 2017
    I think she needs more.
  • Options
    J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    I like that idea @Salvy4 and @CoquiFongo that would be a good addition to Rogues abilities. And to those of you who think that would make "her to op" if you don't get hit or touched by her you won't have your life stolen.
  • Options
    TogaboyzTogaboyz Posts: 11
    I agree to a point. I do think there should be a change to reflect the Marvel Universe. The issue is here that she should not have the ability to gain health if she's fighting a blocked opponent. I do agree that she should have helped if she makes contact. If in fact she should get health while fighting a blocked opponent then it should be on a Time base in which her signature ability takes effect. Even Wolverine and x-23 does not have regeneration at all times. There also should be some type of counter to her ability like guillotine for Wolverine and x-23 in place. Overall I do agree that in some way that should be in her signature ability just with some tweaks
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    He power is to steal the powers, knowledge and skills of the people she makes skin on skin contact with and at the same time drain them of energy/weaken them. The only way she should heal is if that person had a healing factor and she took that power from them. That is how her powers work in the comics.
    I can see giving her more ways to power steal, and giving her Thorn like ability hurting your self each time you hit her. But not healing.