**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Down Tickets

Before i start my post, i request all those who want to post a negative comment just based on the title to read my post and what i am actually trying to request.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit i would like to know if kabam have any intentions of giving the community rank down tickets ( i know RDT are given for major change to particular champs but they were also distributed as appreciation last December)... my main reason for asking this question is that i have enough resources to rank 5 my next 5* champ and i want to rank up the right champ. Presently i have Gwenpool as my rank 5 and am pretty happy with her but recently i got lucky and pulled Blade as well as Stark enhanced spiderman and now i plan to rank 5 one of them. My dilemma is that i want to rank 5 my blade as he is more versatile in AW but SSE is also as good, if you guys have plans of issuing RDT soon then id rather rank 5 my SSE and later rank down Gwenpool and rank 5 blade.

I just want to know if there are any plans to give RDT, i would definitely want one but saying no is also a valid answer. Please do reply as this would help me in choosing my next rank 5.
Thank You

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    They already said that there are no plans to give rdt's ... A bunch of times actually
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Rank based on the assumption that you won't ever get one, that way you will have no regrets. Kabam rather revert a controversial change (eg. Aw diversity) and make ninja changes on specific champs and calling it bugs instead of giving out RDT, it's pretty evident how determine they are not to give out any RDT no matter what.
  • ELMNTRXELMNTRX Posts: 13
    edited September 2018
    @will-o-wisp last post on MD changes one of the moderator did say they they have discussed the possibility of RDT. Thats the only reason i posted this message.c0cxmpfd2oqk.jpg

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    They also did say they will NOT give them. Or have you only read the first sentence?
  • @IcsGrec they said they will not give them for these MD changes, they did not say that they have no intentions of giving them ever. I am definitely not expecting them for MD changes but they could give them for Christmas like last year.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    They also did say they will NOT give them. Or have you only read the first sentence?

Actually they said they will not decide whether or not to give them out until after the changes are made and they see how the changes affect the champions.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    ELMNTRX wrote: »
    Before i start my post, i request all those who want to post a negative comment just based on the title to read my post and what i am actually trying to request.

You read my mind... WOW :o
    @will-o-wisp last post on MD changes one of the moderator did say they they have discussed the possibility of RDT. Thats the only reason i posted this message.c0cxmpfd2oqk.jpg

The only reason they would give a RDT would be for MD and dexterity changes. No other champion apart from the mystic class should be affected (and they specifically said they were only looking at Dormammu and Juggernaut).
    This said, if there is going to be RDT's, they will be specific. Meaning, you won't be able to use them in any champion. Only in Dormammu and Juggernaut
  • @will-o-wisp do you work for Kabam? i think the moderators will be at a better position to tell if we going to get RDT or not, Kabam did give us RDT last December even though no champs were really nerfed.

Unless a moderator goes on record to say that they are not going to issue any RDT this year, no one can rule out RDTs and please do not start saying they have already said that in earlier posts.

I will wait for a moderator to reply on this, hopefully they do.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

The only reason they would give a RDT would be for MD and dexterity changes. No other champion apart from the mystic class should be affected (and they specifically said they were only looking at Dormammu and Juggernaut).
    This said, if there is going to be RDT's, they will be specific. Meaning, you won't be able to use them in any champion. Only in Dormammu and Juggernaut

actually a lot of other champs are affected - no mystic defenders leads to blade, rhulk, any power control champ and many others decreased in value
    @will-o-wisp do you work for Kabam? i think the moderators will be at a better position to tell if we going to get RDT or not, Kabam did give us RDT last December even though no champs were really nerfed.

Unless a moderator goes on record to say that they are not going to issue any RDT this year, no one can rule out RDTs and please do not start saying they have already said that in earlier posts.

I will wait for a moderator to reply on this, hopefully they do.

I didn't say we would get tickets. We shouldn't, and we will probably not get.
    I just said, if there is any ticket, it will be specific. That is what moderators have been saying this whole time, but guess you don't know because you just created another thread for RDT's ....
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018

So if you read that, why make a post in the first place? That should have answered your question since that post is aboit MD and you'd at the most get a mystic RDT. Or maybe do a forum search and see all the Mod responses to posts just like this one saying there arent any plans right now. Your post isn't anything new and doesnt add a uncovered angle. Your "dilemma" isn't going to speed things along either.
    rkuhdcl0bffe.png
    I mean only a 1000+ results for Rank Down Tickets. Your answers await
    Aleor wrote: »

actually a lot of other champs are affected - no mystic defenders leads to blade, rhulk, any power control champ and many others decreased in value

No, no it doesn't.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

So if you read that, why make a post in the first place? That should have answered your question since that post is aboit MD and you'd at the most get a mystic RDT. Or maybe do a forum search and see all the Mod responses to posts just like this one saying there arent any plans right now. Your post isn't anything new and doesnt add a uncovered angle. Your "dilemma" isn't going to speed things along either.
    rkuhdcl0bffe.png
    I mean only a 1000+ results for Rank Down Tickets. Your answers await

I swear, the mods should just jail anyone that starts a new Rank Down Ticket thread. This is getting old.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Amazing how a thread on someone wanting rank down tickets because he wants different shinies, devolves into yet another thread about MD..

As for the request, IF something is handed out around christmas, I highly doubt any mod will say something on that subject in September. That's way too early to comment on anything that's still well over three months away.
    If they do come by then? Cool. I'm sure people will be happy with them.
    Given the fact that you have two options, with GP already sitting at 5/65, I'd say go with Sparky, and have Blade at 4/55. You'd still have an amazing combo regardless.
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Amazing how a thread on someone wanting rank down tickets because he wants different shinies, devolves into yet another thread about MD..

As for the request, IF something is handed out around christmas, I highly doubt any mod will say something on that subject in September. That's way too early to comment on anything that's still well over three months away.
    If they do come by then? Cool. I'm sure people will be happy with them.
    Given the fact that you have two options, with GP already sitting at 5/65, I'd say go with Sparky, and have Blade at 4/55. You'd still have an amazing combo regardless.

I don't understand the want to rank down GP in the first place. Shes still a top tier champ