**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

X-23 silent nerf

YodieYodie Posts: 67
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Regen is barley triggering i use her for map 5 And 6 something is up with her any1 else notice this

Comments

• Options
    HurricaneWarningHurricaneWarning Posts: 22
    I thought so too, until I looked at the nodes. Mine was due to a no buff node. Her bleed, regen and cruelty were all turned off. Made her soft.
  • Options
    WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    I used her to fight through the rebuff immune nodes in Map 5 and her cruelty buff did not proc despite the opponent being bleed immune. That and other abilities seeming to proc way less in AQ... that's how they **** you.
  • Options
    chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    nothing is working right since update 12. Game mechanics are all broken, especially for Android users, and everytime they fix it, they make it worse and have to hire new people to figure it out, then say they are going to put out a fix on the 17th, which i am still waiting to come out so that way a swipe will actually register, parry might actually work, and dexterity might actually trigger. And all regen abilities in AQ and AW seem broken, they hardly trigger, and Ultron's 50% doesn't register til he is down to 25%, and you die before the other ever works.
  • Options
    TigerhalseyTigerhalsey Posts: 19
    #boycottmcoc
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    #boycottmcoc

Can't we leave this is the old forum? Whenever something minor doesn't go someone's way people immediately leap to boycott.
  • Options
    TigerhalseyTigerhalsey Posts: 19
    This isn't just for this issue but all of the issues that are being ignored since 13.0 dropped. They can't even fix the issue of Buff or Debuff icons showing correctly. It becoming super frustrating that the player base is being screwed with a small bug like the x-23, but there are 100 small simple bugs that turn like this that make a big problem. Then they just keep developing more stuff on top of the broken things. Unless the player base make noise they will just keep getting ignored because the money keeps turning over. I love this game but its quickly becoming a very B grade game with the amount of issues that arise with new feature.
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Wolfie is the same way less regen procs in aq
    Works as intented ty kabam!
  • Options
    Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Haaa thts the difference between wolverine and x23, wolv regens triggers faster bit his bleed is not strong than x23
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I don't use X23 in AQ, but she's on my questing team (and I have used her a lot during completion event). I have seen normal regen from her.
  • Options
    Her regen triggered all the time atleast 3 or 4 per match now Iam lucky if it triggers once
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    #boycottmcoc

Can't we leave this is the old forum? Whenever something minor doesn't go someone's way people immediately leap to boycott.

You call what's happening with the game mechanics an long list of game breaking bugs minor
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Can we stop with this anecdotal nonsense please? Why does every genius feel a need to make a forum thread every time he gets an unlucky streak of rng? There's a lot of things wrong with the game currently, but this isn't one of them. She's working just fine
  • Options
    BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    This thread is an example of why we need filtering systems to separate comments by various tiers. Some players claim certain things work or don't work fine based on Map 6 clearing where everything is scaled to the max. Other guys are doing Proving Grounds with the same champs and saying everything is normal. If we could filter we could see trends like this. All the guys in Tier1 and on Map 6 feel one way about SW/X-23 regen, and the guys fighting against 3-stars feel another way. It would help us distinguish if various "bugs" are tied to challenger rating or difficulty. For example the double dash and short evade bugs definitely exist - when you are using Rogue or Voodoo if you're on Map 5 or higher you will see they are clipped by Venom, Hood, and Dormammu's longer reaching attacks. Many players may never see this because they are fighting completely different content and will argue they have no issues with it and their Rogue and Voodoo are perfect.

The OP is clearing Map 5 and 6, so I would assume he's played X23 thousands of times and may be able to recognize the difference between RNG being slightly off for 1 fight vs through a few weeks of AQ equating to thousands of hits to clear his 15 nodes per day. It could be just anecdotal and a bad streak or it could be real, only Kabam would know.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    BDLH wrote: »
    This thread is an example of why we need filtering systems to separate comments by various tiers. Some players claim certain things work or don't work fine based on Map 6 clearing where everything is scaled to the max. Other guys are doing Proving Grounds with the same champs and saying everything is normal. If we could filter we could see trends like this. All the guys in Tier1 and on Map 6 feel one way about SW/X-23 regen, and the guys fighting against 3-stars feel another way. It would help us distinguish if various "bugs" are tied to challenger rating or difficulty. For example the double dash and short evade bugs definitely exist - when you are using Rogue or Voodoo if you're on Map 5 or higher you will see they are clipped by Venom, Hood, and Dormammu's longer reaching attacks. Many players may never see this because they are fighting completely different content and will argue they have no issues with it and their Rogue and Voodoo are perfect.

The OP is clearing Map 5 and 6, so I would assume he's played X23 thousands of times and may be able to recognize the difference between RNG being slightly off for 1 fight vs through a few weeks of AQ equating to thousands of hits to clear his 15 nodes per day. It could be just anecdotal and a bad streak or it could be real, only Kabam would know.

100% agree challenger rating seems off again for map 5 and 6. 4* are taking a beating