**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stark enhanced

I just duped my first 5 Star and it is stark Spider-Man, I have 68 generic stones and 38 tech stones how many should I use until it’s not worth it anymore

Comments

• Options
    OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
    I would say give him all of the tech and 62 of the generic because he is a god tier champ and so that he is at an even number to prevent wasted stones
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I just duped my first 5 Star and it is stark Spider-Man, I have 68 generic stones and 38 tech stones how many should I use until it’s not worth it anymore

lucky you :#
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Just get him to sig 50 an keep some of your generic stoned incase you decide to awaken a 5*.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I agree with @Jaffacaked in theory, but pick a multiple of 20 since he will get 20 for any future dupes you get, up to 200. So take him to 60, 80 or 100, as @OmegaDexion suggested. Personally, I'd aim for the 60 or 80 mark to keep more of those generic stones available for any future awakening you may do.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    50 would be fine as he will be able to put more tech stones in to him when he gets them. This is his first 5* dupe so probably not going to get him anywhere near !as sit for a long time. Should keep the generic for when you awaken a champ. The difference between 50 an 60 will not even be noticeable.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    If your going to do 50 spend the extra 9

That way you’re not wasting any stones